Page 54 of 78 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/22/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 2

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hey everyone!

There's still one more update for this event! As it's the weekend of the grand Halloween holiday itself, it will be a much bigger and more reliable source to help you all complete your quest for Dirt Puddings!

We're receiving all your feedback about this event and how information gets rolled out and presented, and will be applying these learnings to future events.

Thanks for your continued support of Castle Story! Hope you all enjoy the next update
    I did the math. It's still not possible to complete. I am having to sell farm houses and then build cottages. A cottage drops one set every four hours. To complete I need to make 8 puddings a day. what's that? 200 drops needed? with 20 cottages I need a forty hour day.

I give. TL you win. I am not going to sell off built farm houses so at a later date I have to build them again.

Rhino Keeper
    Heartiest wishes to spiritwind!! Hope u have a great bday and a fantastic year ahead!!
    Related to the game; am done with 10 puddings..cottages are a construction zone in my game rt now..7 cottages done currently, 5 more to be made..thts all I can fit into my queendom and even tht is taking days, coz of the lack of beams and blocks..no way I can Chek in every 15 minutes to make them..hoping to be able to complete it if there is another update..but as of now, am not gonna lose sleep over a Color changing pond..

So i finally finished making one (thats right one) dirt pudding and it only took 5 of the 11 alloted days. Now I have to make 55 more in the remaining 6 days. Seriously what are these designers doing. Setting us up for failure? If this is a way to incentivize people to spend money on gems, you should know that your unattainable timed events will most likely get people to drop the game rather then fail at every event. Jmo. Btw Ive been playing this game for a several years now and have never had a more " I don't care" attitude then I have for the last 4-5 events. If the goal is to drive away your customers it wont take many more unattainable events to achieve it. Again..my opinion
    Last edited by kimberly0822; 10-27-15 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Spelling

Why do you have to sell buildings? Can't you just put them in storage? I have 20 cottages now. Not too sure what to take off to allow me to get to the 40 that someone said was the max.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    You're not factoring in anything from a level 5 orphanage in this scenario. While there may be a lot of players that don't have a level 5 orphanage, there are still a lot of players that do.

For those that had a level 5 orphanage prior to part 2 starting it was possible to have around 10 puddings crafted by the time the cottage was introduced.

So assuming another 40 puddings are needed:

40 X 25 = 1000 of each item needed.
    1000 divided by 8 days = 125 needed per day.

Collect cottage 4 times a day = need 32 cottages
    Collect cottage 5 times a day = need 25 cottages

But that's still not factoring in a level 5 orphanage. If one could collect from the orphanage 8 times a day plus Ivy one time and old Thomas one time, then 100 per day would be all that is needed from cottages and that could be accomplished with 20 cottages at 5 times a day or 25 cottages at 4 times a day. Then there's the possibility of collecting from the orphanage more than 8 times a day. If someone could collect from the orphanage 16 times a day then one could get by with 15 cottages. I'm not saying that's easy to do but it is possible. And we STILL don't know if anything else will come along to help or not. I just want to present the other scenario so everyone doesn't assume the math is totally impossible.
    Orrrrrrrrrr...we could have a life! ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I was definite, tired of making blocks and beams by the time I finished mine. Lol
    It's definitely tiring.. Energy is always not enough too.. Wish I had a mini version of your white army 😁

Rhino Keeper
    Stopped at 19/20 cottage. Lets just see what this update is. I dont even have the pond display in my kingdom as its too big, had wells instead. Ill sleep with 14 pudding. 14th is cooking right now. I guess the knights will take them out later. Night yall...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 0neSilver View Post
    Why do you have to sell buildings? Can't you just put them in storage? I have 20 cottages now. Not too sure what to take off to allow me to get to the 40 that someone said was the max.
    No storing won't do.
    There's a limit to owning town buildings.

When reaching the limit it's for most best to sell farmhouses (cheap and easy to build when needed again).

Information is on page 1 and information like this can also be checked in the hub
    I am Zelda

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 0neSilver View Post
    No. When I try to build a cottage I get a message saying I am at my limit. If I sell a farmhouse I can then buy a cottage. I have been playing for years now, more and more I find myself giving up on goals as they are just ridiculous to do. I don't think those in charge actually play or they would get a clue.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Orrrrrrrrrr...we could have a life! ;-)
    The example given showed that even if someone worked nonstop it was still impossible. I pointed out that it wasn't taking everything into account, for the sake of the people that would like to finish. But really, if people want to give up, thats their choice to make. I've just been saying all along there would probably be new things to make it easier and there have been and will be. I hate to see people put out tremendous effort only to quit just before it gets easier but again that's their choice if that's what they want to do.