Thread: For Fun how many catalogs have you finished?

For Fun how many catalogs have you finished?

I will admit I've been playing a long time and should have more completed than I do although I don't have an exact number because I've finished some that are discontinued. But currently out of 203 available I don't know what is available at what lvl because I've been lvl 99 for going on 3 years now. Anyway I have 51 completed. I'll have 3 more by end of week.

My number could've been higher but I get stuck on remaking my favorite items for color scheme etc.and just because I simply like it. Most of the one's I'd say 10 I didn't count are only lacking 1 item mostly an accessory or shoes I though hideous. So I'm working on completing those for GEMS. I use the make and dump method for the majority of these. Because coins I'm good on. And GEMS I stopped buying so I have a nice GEM bank building for hopefully Black Friday if anything intrest me.

FYI: For those intrested in knowing it takes 122 times to make and place 1 catalog item to reach the 4 mark gaining 2 GEMS.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 10-23-15 at 08:41 PM.

How do you get the new catalogs?? Do you have to finish the current one?

Quote Originally Posted by Chilltownkate View Post
    How do you get the new catalogs?? Do you have to finish the current one?
    No you just play and the more you lvl up the more catalogs become available you don't have to finish them.

I have finished 57, haven't did the 2 days one yet, gonna hate that

Executive Chef
    Of all of the catalogs and having been playing since 2011-2012 I have less than 15 fully mastered.

I tend to quit for lengths of time. I also order by color to match my decor and focus on getting there first gem. By time I'm done with that the next week has come around. So I'm never able to focus on just one thing at a time. And I should have more complete sets done, from all of the slots I have. 30 I think at last count if I'm not mistaken. I stopped playing again for a couple weeks but am Decorating again for Xmas so I'm trying to get shelves stocked and then focus on mastering for that first gem.

When next month comes and they have awesome things for sale I'll be kicking myself Again, per usual, not spending gems and not taking ordering seriously every....single....day.

Which version of FS has the floral print crop top & skirt? Ty :-)

Executive Chef
    I've never counted how many I have mastered, but I know I have quite a few mastered. I'll have to count them.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com