Thread: The end of MMORPG

The end of MMORPG

Hi everyone,
    I am NastyRogue (ATM) in all games and on my other device I have I am VampNeil (VL), ZombNeil (ZL), PaPaNeil (iM), SirNeil (KL) and Viper (RL).
    I run IBB (Independent Blood Bars) which is a multi-game S8 playing ATM community which events from 8am to midnight in the majority of S8 Live games every Sunday and has done so for over 2.5 years. I also event with TCC, HSC, Star and SBP.
    My group has over 500 members across rooms who all play these S8 games daily and the discussions held across these rooms I wish to relay to you.
    The disappointment felt from your decision to retire these games has left a lot of people bewildered, confused, annoyed and *****ed. Many have spent a lot of money and years building their individual profiles (myself included) and have spent over half a decade making friendships from around the world "in game" and on chat websites dedicated to S8, doing everything we could have possibly done with the profiles you allowed us all to create and build.
    Myself among the majority of these players have never *****ed or used any form of glitch or multi account software we have just enjoyed the games you created. We have been saddened by the the amount of imob.com and s8wares.com spam we have been bombarded with but we stuck by you and our games throughout all of this.
    Now we will lose all of what has brought us together and the small lift we have had out of our daily reality to enjoy each others company and game because you are closing all we have enjoyed together.
    I feel amongst many of my friends now is a good time to relaunch these games as the spam has stopped and the true players are now the only ones still playing. Surely this gives a window to delete all profiles not using these games and start afresh and relaunch throughout the appstore.
    All of us are very sad with your decision and feel the other games you currently have on offer are only really interesting to the younger audience or those unprepared to spend 5+ years constantly building what they have built from what is available in their games.
    Please reconsider this decision hard before you lose something which cannot be reinstated after it is gone. Many of my friends are already deleting all S8 games which you have released and are going with your competitors for their "daily fix" most of these games are similar in some way to your games you are about to remove.
    I have enjoyed my time playing your games and hope you allow myself and my friends more time to continue doing so.
    Thank you,
    VampNeil/NastyRogue

I second that request.

New Resident
    Well said. I agree with you. But I seriously doubt they will do much in the way of bringing the game back unless they are assured of making money. It's about the bottom line. Unfortunately, there aren't enough people like us die-hards left that enjoyed the game enough to stick with it for as long as we did. Nowdays kids lose interest unless something is ****ed and bloody within a 15 second timeframe of gameplay.
    I played under the names
    Semper fi, and Rocky. Btw, thanks for all your help over the last few months man, I was getting close to lol 300!
    Cheers.

Umm, srugatz, what you said has nothing to do with why everyone quit. There was a certain glitch that S8 never fixed and loyal players quit in droves, leaving mostly *****ers and bots left in these games. Nothing to do with mechanics or action gameplay.

Well said, no one in Storm8 seems to realise what they have done and how disappointed many people are. I will never ever recommend Storm8 to anyone ever, anywhere!!!