Page 99 of 133 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Executive Chef
    I would have paid coins or some gems for a second flower (as you may remember I have asked for a second flower!) but not that price, afraid not.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, I'm letting the second flower go too at that sale price. Besides, I'm struggling to open up space for habitats - cannot fit a second flower anywhere at this slow expansion rate.

Executive Chef
    I have just been incredibly lucky space wise. I sold all my duplicates and moved some animals around. I sold those spare habitats and now have got some extra space for decorations

Executive Chef
    Congrats! I just had to put almost all deco away so I could get the South zodiac habitat I was missing. Selling duplicates would solve that issue but I like to keep them for future goals. (And some just because I like them so much!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Congrats! I just had to put almost all deco away so I could get the South zodiac habitat I was missing. Selling duplicates would solve that issue but I like to keep them for future goals. (And some just because I like them so much!)
    Thank you and good luck on getting more space soon! I am normally the same but today I decided to just be brutal and go for it. I got rid of all duplicates even the ones I really liked, was a bit gutted to do it but it has opened so much space for me and still room in habitats for any new animals. The decor probs won't last long as I hope to get storage animals out and breed some of the animals that I am missing during this free breeding time.

Executive Chef
    A lot of really good updates today and I would upgrade so many of my habitats but I have no gems left and no gem sale just now. If I get a gem sale then I will probs go nuts lol. I need the mardi claw which I have tried and tried for but can't seem to get but I also really want that turtle to! So not sure which one to try for. Decisions Decisions!

Executive Chef
    A little surprising that there are no new animals today. Only ones soon to depart.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    A little surprising that there are no new animals today. Only ones soon to depart.
    The nocturtle is back, unless you have that one to. I missed it last time 😥

Executive Chef
    Hm... Even more animals are leaving. I guess we'll have lots of new ones soon. I don't have a Julius Baever or a Snowmanatee yet. Don't care for the manatee but I do want Julius! I already have Nocturtle from the tournament but would love a second one. Not sure which one to try for...

Julius is only a rare so should be easier but I don't need anything else from electric-earth. Nocturtle is super rare and I also need two other super rares from dark-water. Decisions, decisions...

Executive Chef
    I'm in a similar boat to u sandybellee! Nocturtle or mardi claw. But I need nothing else from either of those combos.
    I hope there's gonna b a load of new permanent breeding animals as I almost have them all!