Page 9 of 133 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hi evys_mom! Congratulations to Frankenswine it's a cool fail
    Thank you! He is kinda cute as a baby, I might leave him like that
    Currently Playing: Farm Story, Dragon Story, Castle Story, Fantasy Forest Story
    Two accounts feel free to add: Evys_Mom & GCampsen07

Executive Chef
    So the next update is due in a little less than 4 hours from now. If there is a new task for the update, I believe it will be either a Spin to Win Wheel or a World Event. It is unlikely that both would be released at the same time since there is a tournament still going on in the Battle Arena and generally there are only three icons on the left of the screen for activities. If one is taken by a new value pack, and one by the tournament, that only leaves one more. The majority of World Events have started on a Tuesday but 2 of the 3 Spin to Wins have started on a Tuesday as well. It was 25 days between the start of Spin to Win 1 & 2 and 21 days between the start of Spin to Win 2 & 3. Today is 24 days since the start of Spin to Win #3.

So my guess is a Spin to Win that starts today and a new World Event that starts next Tuesday. In addition there should be a new value pack and as we have already seen the release of the Brave Eagle. We'll know for sure in a couple hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    So the next update is due in a little less than 4 hours from now. If there is a new task for the update, I believe it will be either a Spin to Win Wheel or a World Event. It is unlikely that both would be released at the same time since there is a tournament still going on in the Battle Arena and generally there are only three icons on the left of the screen for activities. If one is taken by a new value pack, and one by the tournament, that only leaves one more. The majority of World Events have started on a Tuesday but 2 of the 3 Spin to Wins have started on a Tuesday as well. It was 25 days between the start of Spin to Win 1 & 2 and 21 days between the start of Spin to Win 2 & 3. Today is 24 days since the start of Spin to Win #3.

So my guess is a Spin to Win that starts today and a new World Event that starts next Tuesday. In addition there should be a new value pack and as we have already seen the release of the Brave Eagle. We'll know for sure in a couple hours.
    Thank you for this. I really appreciate your posts and your insights! Thank you for monitoring the game so closely and sharing it with the rest of us!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for your insights, ninasidstorm8!

Oh, a World Event would be really welcome... I loved the last one, with the autumn animals and habitat, and I managed to get them all, since it didn't depend on luck (unlike the trios, ugh!). A Spin to Win would be nice, too, I'm usually pretty lucky with those

Executive Chef
    I'm hoping for a spin to win.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Dragon story got a spin to win, I'm not sure if the games have similar things at similar times?
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone here get the Rainbow Pond, just now? It's a really cute piece of decoration. I guess there will be something related to it, coming soon...?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ThynaSmith View Post
    Did anyone here get the Rainbow Pond, just now? It's a really cute piece of decoration. I guess there will be something related to it, coming soon...?
    I did too. I thought it was weird.

Rhino Keeper
    This. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	776.2 KB 
ID:	25724

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Great guess!!