Page 83 of 133 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    I'm having a memory fail. What was the last breeding trio we had?
    If you look at the top of post #2, I keep a reference to the latest set of events. The last Breeding Trio was the Sweetheart Trio which started FEB 02, 2016. It consisted of the Love Bug, Kissy Cat, and XO Ox.

Rhino Keeper
    Nina, what do you expect next week in the way of updates? I believe Tuesday will be a fairly quiet update. There is a possibility of a new battleground, as one of those could come at any time. But Friday's update could be a bit interesting with the Taurus goal line ending. We could see a breeding trio, but do you think with the tendency lately of moving things up we could see another world event starting?

Executive Chef
    I am thinking that a Breeding Trio will start with the next update. I am hoping the next World Event will not be until the middle of May and the Next Storybook the beginning of June so they are back on a 6 week schedule. I would like to see a new Battleground in May since there are still a few combinations from the latest elements that I would like to test out. I am hoping for some Skull, Halloween and Zodiac opponents in a Battleground. I keep a set of baby animals with special elements so I can test out lots of combinations before winning. I set my own personal record by losing 288 battles in the Snow Monster battleground.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I am thinking that a Breeding Trio will start with the next update. I am hoping the next World Event will not be until the middle of May and the Next Storybook the beginning of June so they are back on a 6 week schedule. I would like to see a new Battleground in May since there are still a few combinations from the latest elements that I would like to test out. I am hoping for some Skull, Halloween and Zodiac opponents in a Battleground. I keep a set of baby animals with special elements so I can test out lots of combinations before winning. I set my own personal record by losing 288 battles in the Snow Monster battleground.
    Yes, I am thinking that despite the last two world events starting early, we are a few weeks away from one. I will say that I would welcome a world event right now. I find them to be the least stressful of all the events. There is no required breeding. Just simply planting and harvesting food for the most part and staying persistent. The world events are great for building up food supplies which is what I really need to do right now. With that said, I agree, a breeding trio is overdue.

Executive Chef
    The Steer of Stars Goal Line for Taurus was started with the APR 29 update as expected and the Celestial South habitat was put on sale for 50% off (200 gems). A new value pack containing the Cactus Kitsune was also released. Since S8 has made room for 4 icons, I believe that a new Value Pack will be released on Tuesday’s ad well as Friday’s. So we should see a new Value pack as part of the May 3 update.

Breeding Trios usually occur approximately 6 weeks apart, so one could start at any time. They last 3 weeks, so the first week of May seems like the best time to start a new one. I am wondering if S8 is reworking the Breeding Trio feature, since we haven’t had one start since the beginning of February. However, I am projecting that we will have a Breeding Trio starting with the MAY 3 update.

Since the Storybook Adventures have started (08/18/2015), we have had one begin every month except November of 2015. I think that the MAY 13 update is the best time for a new Storybook Adventure, so that is my projection. This means we would have 2 Storybook Events between World Events but this has happened before and I think it may again.

World Events typically occur about every 6 weeks, although the last two have started at the beginning of the month about two weeks early. It wouldn’t hurt to be ready for a World Event for the next few updates but I am currently projecting that the next World Event will wait until the beginning of June. This would also put the timing of the following World Event at the end of July which I consider the second anniversary of the Fantasy Forest game. So maybe we will have a Birthday themed World Event late July.

We could also get a new Battleground sometime in May since we seem to get a new one every 3 months or so.

Following are my current projections for special events for the next few weeks. The items shown in bold are items that have already occurred or announced by S8.

APR 26: 30 round tournament, Spin to Win - Arcrane
    APR 29: Taurus Goal Line, Dust to Destiny Storybook Adventure ends

MAY 3: Breeding Trio
    MAY 6: 18 round tournament, Taurus Goal Line ends
    MAY 10:
    MAY 13: Storybook Adventure

I'll copy this information to post #2 for easy reference.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 05-05-16 at 07:55 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    The Steer of Stars Goal Line for Taurus was started with the APR 29 update as expected and the Celestial South habitat was put on sale for 50% off (200 gems). A new value pack containing the Cactus Kitsune was also released. Since S8 has made room for 4 icons, I believe that a new Value Pack will be released on Tuesday’s ad well as Friday’s. So we should see a new Value pack as part of the May 3 update.

Breeding Trios usually occur approximately 6 weeks apart, so one could start at any time. They last 3 weeks, so the first week of May seems like the best time to start a new one. I am wondering if S8 is reworking the Breeding Trio feature, since we haven’t had one start since the beginning of February. However, I am projecting that we will have a Breeding Trio starting with the MAY 3 update.

Since the Storybook Adventures have started (08/18/2015), we have had one begin every month except November of 2015. I think that the MAY 13 update is the best time for a new Storybook Adventure, so that is my projection. This means we would have 2 Storybook Events between World Events but this has happened before and I think it may again.

World Events typically occur about every 6 weeks, although the last two have started at the beginning of the month about two weeks early. It wouldn’t hurt to be ready for a World Event for the next few updates but I am currently projecting that the next World Event will wait until the beginning of June. This would also put the timing of the following World Event at the end of July which I consider the second anniversary of the Fantasy Forest game. So maybe we will have a Birthday themed World Event late July.

We could also get a new Battleground sometime in May since we seem to get a new one every 3 months or so.

Following are my current projections for special events for the next few weeks. The items shown in bold are items that have already occurred or announced by S8.

APR 26: 30 round tournament, Spin to Win - Arcrane
    APR 29: Taurus Goal Line, Dust to Destiny Storybook Adventure ends

MAY 3: Breeding Trio, Taurus Goal Line ends
    MAY 6: 18 round tournament
    MAY 10:
    MAY 13: Storybook Adventure

I'll copy this information to post #2 for easy reference.
    Interesting projection. I never considered another Storybook to start before another world event.

Executive Chef
    Interesting projection. I never considered another Storybook to start before another world event.
    I don't have a real good reason other than the need to break the current pattern and a suspicion that there will be a Birthday themed World Event around the middle to end of July. My alternative would be that the World Event starts May 13 and the Storybook waits until the beginning of June.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have a real good reason other than the need to break the current pattern and a suspicion that there will be a Birthday themed World Event around the middle to end of July. My alternative would be that the World Event starts May 13 and the Storybook waits until the beginning of June.
    Just curious. What makes you think we may see a Birthday themed world event?

Executive Chef
    Just curious. What makes you think we may see a Birthday themed world event?
    Other S8 games that I play often have a World Event with a Birthday theme to honor the anniversary of the first release of the game (birthday). It is not every year. For instance, Dragon Story celebrated it's 4th birthday a few weeks ago with a World Event. S8 didn't do anything special last year, although there were a few sales around the end of July but nothing directly tied to the game's birthday.

Executive Chef
    Wow, didn't realise how long that means I have been playing this game. Not quite since it started but about 6 months in I wld say