Page 61 of 133 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Rhino Keeper
    Being pushed out soon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    The update seems to be late... Weird to see the screen with no icons on the right!
    Indeed! I thought it was just my game. Something must be coming today. Kooky said the new Giraffe animal would be a tournament (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-March-18-2016) starting today.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Being pushed out soon
    Not to be impatient, but ...

Is it out yet?

How 'bout now?
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Executive Chef
    The MAR 18 update gave us the expected 18-round tournament with Georaffe as the prize. This puts the normal tournament schedule back on track. The Hoppy Times Storybook Adventure also started with the MAR 18 update. Even though it started a bit earlier than normal, I thought this would happen to minimize the overlap of events that require Breeding tasks. This makes the speculations for the rest of the month even more likely to occur as predicted, so I am not making any changes.

Spin to Win events come as early as 3 weeks apart, so we are overdue for a new one. I think the next one will start with the Mar 22 release. That will allow a 7 day event before the icon spot is required by the MAR 29 30-round tournament.

Breeding Trios usually occur approximately 6 weeks apart, so one could start at any time. Due to the current Storybook and an expected Aires Goal line to start next week, I think that the Breeding Trio will be postponed until APR 1

Aires (the ram) is the next Zodiac sign which starts MAR 21. So far the Zodiac Goal line has started on the last release of the month or first release of the following month, so I am projecting a MAR 29 release. This will minimize the overlap with the Hoppy Times Storybook Adventure to the last few days for those who started late. However, I plan to be prepared for the Aires Goal Line to start with rest of the releases this month, in case it?s a little early.

Following are my current projections for March. The items shown in bold are items that have already occurred or announced by S8.

MAR 1: Pisces Goal Line, 30 round tournament, Spin to Win ends
    MAR 4: St. Patrick's Day World Event starts, Hooded Robin Storybook ends
    MAR 8: 30 round tournament
    MAR 11: Re-release of the Palmeranian
    MAR 15:
    MAR 18: 18 round tournament, St. Patrick's Day World Event ends, Hoppy Times Storybook Adventure
    MAR 22: Spin to Win
    MAR 25:
    MAR 29: 30 round tournament, Aires Goal Line
    APR 1: Breeding Trio, Storybook Adventure ends
    APR 5:
    APR 8: 18 round tournament

I will copy this information to Post # 2 for easy access
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 03-21-16 at 08:07 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    The MAR 18 update gave us the expected 18-round tournament with Georaffe as the prize. This puts the normal tournament schedule back on track. The Hoppy Times Storybook Adventure also started with the MAR 18 update. Even though it started a bit earlier than normal, I thought this would happen to minimize the overlap of events that require Breeding tasks. This makes the speculations for the rest of the month even more likely to occur as predicted, so I am not making any changes.

Spin to Win events come as early as 3 weeks apart, so we are overdue for a new one. I think the next one will start with the Mar 22 release. That will allow a 7 day event before the icon spot is required by the MAR 29 30-round tournament.

Breeding Trios usually occur approximately 6 weeks apart, so one could start at any time. Due to the current Storybook and an expected Aires Goal line to start next week, I think that the Breeding Trio will be postponed until APR 1

Aires (the ram) is the next Zodiac sign which starts MAR 21. So far the Zodiac Goal line has started on the last release of the month or first release of the following month, so I am projecting a MAR 29 release. This will minimize the overlap with the Hoppy Times Storybook Adventure to the last few days for those who started late. However, I plan to be prepared for the Aires Goal Line to start with rest of the releases this month, in case it?s a little early.

Following are my current projections for March. The items shown in bold are items that have already occurred or announced by S8.

MAR 1: Pisces Goal Line, 30 round tournament, Spin to Win ends
    MAR 4: St. Patrick's Day World Event starts, Hooded Robin Storybook ends
    MAR 8: 30 round tournament
    MAR 11: Re-release of the Palmeranian
    MAR 15:
    MAR 18: 18 round tournament, St. Patrick's Day World Event ends, Hoppy Times Storybook Adventure
    MAR 22: Spin to Win
    MAR 25:
    MAR 29: 30 round tournament, Aires Goal Line
    APR 1: Breeding Trio, Storybook Adventure ends
    APR 5:
    APR 8: 18 round tournament

I will copy this information to Post # 2 for easy access
    Thanks for keeping us informed on this. It's a big help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    Thanks for keeping us informed on this. It's a big help.
    You are welcome.

Executive Chef
    Hopefully the Aries goal line isn't starting yet today. Hoping for a spin to win and Chocolate Rabbit!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Hopefully the Aries goal line isn't starting yet today. Hoping for a spin to win and Chocolate Rabbit!
    I think the Aries Goal Line will wait another week and we will get a Spin to Win today. Chocolate Rabbit would be a good choice since it is about the only Easter related animal from last year. If I were trying to get some players to buy some spins on the wheel, I would put the Harpy on it to complete the Shamrock set from last year. Hamrock was part of the last value pack and Leopardchaun and Lucky Rabbit are part of the current Value Pack. The Harpy would complete the set.

Executive Chef
    As always, thank you so much nina! You are so good at doing this! I personally would not know where to start. Would love to get the chocolate rabbit, I have mixed success with the spin to win but never success with bought spins unfortunately. But I may try a few if that was on! Was the mamaroo am Easter release or am I totally wrong? I think I remember them being out about the same time but mamaroo sounds more Mother's Day