Page 59 of 133 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Thankfully no new storybook yet! Just a new electric-earth animal Julius Baever!
    A very quiet update. I expect if the next Storybook is indeed Easter themed, it will start Friday.

Rhino Keeper
    I was kinda hoping we might have another St. Patrick's themed creature today or a Spin to Win with the old ones, but oh well. A quiet update is actually pretty nice too as it gives us more time to prepare for whatever Easter may bring. I'm not too interested in the new animal, so I'll keep trying for that crystal unicorn for now.

Executive Chef
    The lack of a Spin to Win with today's update increases the chance that the next Storybook could start early, since there is a free icon. Assuming an 18-round tournament starts Friday as planned, there will still be a free icon since the World Event ends that day as well. That means that we could see a Spin to Win or a Storybook starting with the Friday update and the other could then start with the update next Tuesday.

What do you mean by a free icon ninasidstorm8?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    What do you mean by a free icon ninasidstorm8?
    If you look at the right side of your screen, you will currently see two icons. One for the World Event and one for the Value pack. FFS has only used a maximum of 3 icons at one time. I call it the 3 icon rule. Battle Arena tournaments, World Events, Storybook Events, Value Packs and Spin to Win Wheels each use an icon when active. For a long time one icon has been used by a Value Pack that normally changes to a new one on Friday. This leaves two icon spots for the other events. Breeding Trios, Goal Line animals and Battlegrounds do not use icons, so they are not limited by this rule.

This limits the number of events that can occur simultaneously and I use it along with past history to figure out what might be next.

Farm Supplier
    Looks like yet another tournament on Friday with the Georaffe.

https://blog.storm8.com/post/14110630...rch-15-18-2016

Thank-you so much ninasidstorm8 for the explanation! I didn't know any of that and am glad I asked. You are such a vast wealth of knowledge!!

Executive Chef
    Thank-you so much ninasidstorm8 for the explanation! I didn't know any of that and am glad I asked. You are such a vast wealth of knowledge!!
    You are welcome. I have a tendency sometimes to use some terms I or others have come up with for certain features of the game. Feel free to ask for an explanation when something is not clear. Often, there are others with the same question but are reluctant to ask.

That is what I like about this forum. Plenty of players willing to share knowledge and help others move forward.

Can I ask here about an animal I saw in a neighbor's forest? It's a beautiful double/Siamese snake/serpent. One turquoise blue and the other purple. It was quite fetching! That is the only forest I have seen it in.
    I used google - even images - but found no info/pictures about it.
    Last edited by chickenladyx14; 03-15-16 at 03:08 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Can I ask here about an animal I saw in a neighbor's forest? It's a beautiful double/Siamese snake/serpent. Turquoise blue and purple colored and really awesome! That is the only forest I have seen it in.
    I used google - even images - but found no info/pictures about it.
    That is the second Zodiac animal released called the Pisces. There was a goal line for it about two weeks ago