Page 57 of 133 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Fashion Designer
    Thank's Time take a breath !!!!
    Last edited by natxjkkggg; 03-04-16 at 09:56 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Two new expansions on the lower green plots. Hallelujahhhhhhhh

Fashion Designer
    Wow,wow, surprise for all, a new world event over 14 days!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Oh am so happy , we can now hold 2 Treasure animals in the habitat . Thank you TL

Executive Chef
    The MAR 4 update was a bit of a surprise with the St Patrick’s Day World Event starting a little earlier than expected. The release of a few new expansion plots and a raise of 2 in the habitat limit was also welcome news to many players. The increase to two animals for the Treasure Habitats also helped out a number of players.

Looking forward, a Spin to Win occurs approximately every 3 weeks, so we could get one early as MAR 15. Breeding Trios usually occur approximately 6 weeks apart so the MAR 15 update is my guess for the next one to start as well.

Aires (the ram) is the next Zodiac sign which starts MAR 21. So far it appears that the Zodiac Goal line has started on the last release of the month or first release of the following month, so I am projecting a MAR 29 release. However, I plan to be ready for it starting with the MAR 22 release. Storybook Events usually run about every 6 weeks. If we follow that pattern, the next one should occur around the APR 1 release. However, I wouldn’t be surprised if does start early.

Following are my current projections for March. The items shown in bold are items that have already occurred or announced by S8.

MAR 1: Pisces Goal Line, 30 round tournament, Spin to Win ends
    MAR 4: St. Patrick's Day World Event starts, Hooded Robin Storybook ends

MAR 8:
    MAR 11: 18 round tournament
    MAR 15: Spin to Win, Breeding Trio
    MAR 18: St. Patrick's Day World Event ends
    MAR 22: 30 round tournament
    MAR 25:
    MAR 29: Aires Goal Line

I'll copy this post to post #2 for easy reference.

Executive Chef
    New 30 round tournament. Another surprise.

Executive Chef
    Oh wow! Another tournament! The pace of events is certainly picking up fast. I love that snail!!!

Executive Chef
    Surprise....
    Another 30-round tournament. Didn't we get one just the other day?!?
    And... A black and white chicken. Kinda funny black and white animals both of them. Breeding for the seemingly not limited also black and white Panda has been suspended and a first try was had at the chicken. 13 hours, probably not it...

The Orca Snail tournament looks cool. I won the first round against the Puppy Love with the Toy Poodle (lvl 12).

Executive Chef
    S8 has been varying the schedule a bit lately. I hope my projections don’t give you a false sense of confidence. The MAR 8 update gave us the Orca Snail 30-round tournament a full two weeks ahead of schedule. I can think of a few reasons to do this:
    1) They wanted to give us the ability to collect more tokens than an 18 round tournament would give us.
    2) They needed to move the schedule around to start a Storybook event early, maybe one with an Easter theme.

The S8 blog/Facebook page have announced the return of the Palmeranian on MAR 11. Looking forward I have shifted around my projections to account for the date of the current 30 round tournament. I assume the next 18 round tournament will be moved to start 10 days after the beginning of this 30 round tournament as normal. A Spin to Win occurs approximately every 3 weeks, so we could get one early as MAR 15. Breeding Trios usually occur approximately 6 weeks apart so the MAR 15 update is my guess for the next one to start as well.

Aires (the ram) is the next Zodiac sign which starts MAR 21. So far it appears that the Zodiac Goal line has started on the last release of the month or first release of the following month, but I am projecting a MAR 25 release since everything seems to be moving up. However, I plan to be ready for it starting with the MAR 22 release.

Storybook Events usually run about every 6 weeks. If we follow that pattern, the next one should occur around the APR 1 release. However, I would not be surprised if it is moved up in the schedule, particularly, if they wish to do an Easter themed one. Easter is MAR 27 and the Storybook could start as early as MAR 15, so I would start building up a Food Supply soon if you don’t already have one.

Following are my current projections for March. The items shown in bold are items that have already occurred or announced by S8.

MAR 1: Pisces Goal Line, 30 round tournament, Spin to Win ends
    MAR 4: St. Patrick's Day World Event starts, Hooded Robin Storybook ends
    MAR 8: 30 round tournament
    MAR 11: Re-release of the Palmeranian
    MAR 15: Spin to Win, Breeding Trio
    MAR 18: 18 round tournament, St. Patrick's Day World Event ends
    MAR 22:
    MAR 25: Aires Goal Line
    MAR 29: 30 round tournament

APR 1: Storybook Adventure

I'll copy this information to Post #2 for easy reference.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 03-09-16 at 09:56 AM.