Page 3 of 133 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    2-Re-Release of last year's Halloween animals; likely to have a good sale and temporarily available through breeding..
    If this is true, I'll be done with the skull trio. I missed around half of the Halloween animals last year (I got the Werewolf, Yak-O-Lantern & Frankenswine), I'm not going to miss them again, even if it means buying them!

Okay, maybe I'll rethink the last part ...
    Last edited by LonePudding; 10-26-15 at 04:17 AM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    1-Release of a new breedable animal. Possibly limited even (a "limited twist" to it would not be nice when so many people still are going for the Skull trio animals!).
    2-Re-Release of last year's Halloween animals; likely to have a good sale and temporarily available through breeding.
    I REALLY hope these two don't happen. With trying to breed the trio, having something else, albeit limited, would be extremely frustrating and disheartening for those of us who haven't been successful with the trio.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Scribbles138 View Post
    I REALLY hope these two don't happen. With trying to breed the trio, having something else, albeit limited, would be extremely frustrating and disheartening for those of us who haven't been successful with the trio.
    I myself am partial towards it. I was lucky enough to have completed the Skull trio, but I really want to make as much use as possible of this unique opportunity to do skull-fire-nature-gem breeding as much as possible (yes, I really DO want to get a Unicorn and/or gem-hybrids someday :P ). The Racmoon and Rainguin Storybook steps will put a small dent in it, by at the very least losing two overnight breeding attempts then (unless I make those breedings in a bizarre 4-element way, but none of the Skull hybrids nor the QQ features earth, water or dark as elements, so it's not particularly attractive to throw these into the mix too).
    Now, I'm not sure which exactly were the Halloween animals of last year, but if they don't have nature and/or fire in their combinations, it will be hard to combine it with my prefered way of doing 4-element breedings now...
    Then OTOH, I *REALLY* want a Nightmare and Skeletal Steed. I know that the former at least wasn't a Halloween animal, but who knows if they'll re-release it again this week. I strongly think there's a good chance that the Halloween animals of last year will get another turn for a week or so....

Fashion Designer
    So they are back!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	79 
Size:	1.53 MB 
ID:	25446

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    So they are back!!!

Name:	image.png 
Views:	79 
Size:	1.53 MB 
ID:	25446
    Does this mean we can breed them or just buy them in the store?

Rhino Keeper
    Hasn't popped up for me yet. I see them for sale in the shop though...280 gems for the Yak-O-Lantern, 260 for the Vampire Cat, 240 for Frankenswine.

Fashion Designer

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	42 
Size:	218.5 KB 
ID:	25447

In the shop on sale at 60% off and we can breed them for a limited time!!

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	41 
Size:	128.8 KB 
ID:	25451

So it seems we can only buy them and not breed them???
    Last edited by 31aug2002; 10-27-15 at 11:58 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish I had saved my gems! haha oh well. I will try and breed them(if we can..)
    I am happy they brought back some of the old halloween deco!!
    Last edited by Doompicnic; 10-27-15 at 12:10 PM.

Executive Chef
    Breed times? I'm trying for the vampire cat.

I haven't managed to get any if the trio animals so I'm giving up .
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Exactly as I predicted...
    A temporary re-release of last year's Halloween animals...
    They clash with my 4-element breeding plans, grrr.
    I have to wrap my head around this one. First attempt as a straight earth-fire: 12 hours... Surely that's going to be an Armordillo...