Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzieQ477 View Post
    They did so with the Service trio and the last Storybook.
    Oh, I didn't realise! Thanks
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Nice
    I see that ALL of my predictions came true: flash tournament, Halloween themed habitat for the Storybook, Storybook and the Dragon.
    The elements of the habitat reveal that there WILL be earth-nature and Fire-nature breeding involved...

Rhino Keeper
    You beat me to it, 31aug2002!! I just took a screenshot of it on my phone, lol!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5815.PNG 
Views:	69 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	25322

Rhino Keeper
    And a new element! Love it!! *-*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Nice
    I see that ALL of my predictions came true: flash tournament, Halloween themed habitat for the Storybook, Storybook and the Dragon.
    The elements of the habitat reveal that there WILL be earth-nature and Fire-nature breeding involved...
    Indeed, you got them all right!!

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone seen the shop
    The Racmoon 60% and Rainguin 50% off are on sale !!
    Are they kidding me!!! As if we didn't breed enough of them during the Swan Lake Story book

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm, I wonder if that means we'll have to breed one of those for this Storybook...

Rhino Keeper
    I can't stand seeing more Rainguins, ugh!

Rhino Keeper
    By the way, act 1 of chapter 2 is harvest 4 Adventurnips, and each one of them takes 2 hours to grow.

Executive Chef
    So, what will this Tuesday's update bring... Let's do some guessing by means of elimination.
    -We just finished a Flash tournament, so I do NOT expect a new (30 round) tournament.
    -A special Halloween habitat was just released, so I do NOT expect a further (new) habitat to be released.
    -A World event just ended recently, so I do NOT expect a new one to start Tuesday.
    -A Spin the Wheel event just ended recently, so I do NOT expect a new one to start Tuesday already. Though this could be a possibility...
    -A Storybook IS currently in progress, so that's also not going to be featured in the release.
    -All three trio animals are available now, so nothing new along those lines either.

What I'm left with are the following things:
    1-Release of a new breedable animal. Possibly limited even (a "limited twist" to it would not be nice when so many people still are going for the Skull trio animals!).
    2-Re-Release of last year's Halloween animals; likely to have a good sale and temporarily available through breeding.
    3-Re-Release of last year's Halloween habitat.
    4-A new 1-week quest. That would seem to clash with the Storybook, but it may not be entirely out of the question.

I'm kinda putting my money on option 2 and maybe option 3 to go along with that. This could also happen with Friday's update...