Page 121 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1322

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Executive Chef
    Nothing new but a value pack on a Friday? How very odd.. This would've been a perfect time for zodiac or birthstone at least. Just WoW.

Executive Chef
    Aw, was hoping for something exciting to happen today. I need new animals to try for, or at least to try for some older ones that I missed. That would be great! I haven't played since the start and have lost several tournaments so i know I'm missing a lot of animals.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Nothing new but a value pack on a Friday? How very odd.. This would've been a perfect time for zodiac or birthstone at least. Just WoW.
    I thought there would have been either a 3 or 6 day tournament. So used to seeing a tournament pop up. Like you said WOW

Not even a new animal to breed (the same in DS) I think this is the strangest thing....
    I agree S8 should say sth, we havent heard from anyone in nearly 2 weeks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Not even a new animal to breed (the same in DS) I think this is the strangest thing....
    I agree S8 should say sth, we havent heard from anyone in nearly 2 weeks
    I agree. The least S8 can do is inform players on what's going on. I don't think it's a big ask considering us players are in the dark on what's happening to our fav game.

Fashion Designer
    I was hoping for a Tournament too or a Limited edition animal even if it's an old one, I mean I am happy trying to breed for another CU, but still a tournament would be cool even an old tournament animal it wouldn't be bad.

Please Storm8 can you let us know if you guys are just behind? I'm sure that is what's happening. If so could it be possible to in the mean time bring back some old limited edition animals? Or maybe have a sale on old Habitats?
    Don't mean to stress you guys out, and I hope you guys can figure things out. Best of luck Storm8 with everything, I'll still be here playing the games I already downloaded, even if there is a little haitus on other new events.
    Last edited by Alideh; 03-10-17 at 02:07 PM.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    Serprize,Serprize, BIG FAT BUMMER, NO FREAKEN UPDATE AT ALL. WHATS UP S8 EXPLAIN PLEASE!!!

Executive Chef
    I agree. Silence is not good. Bringing back old animals wld b easy as they don't need to worry about creating new designs etc. Even if it was a semi regular thing until things picked up again for u guys. I know I'm missing a lot and there seems to b a lot of new ppl on the forums so old animals will be great for them to. I certainly wouldn't complain if we got old animals to try for, for a few weeks and if ones come up that I already have well that's just tuff for me lol, need to meet u half way.

Rhino Keeper
    OMG where is our March Birthstone pony????????????????????????????????? I cannot believe it was not there today. How disappointing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa0107 View Post
    OMG where is our March Birthstone pony????????????????????????????????? I cannot believe it was not there today. How disappointing.
    I know! I was absolutely expecting the pony today. I am highly disappointed. I just finished clearing a space for the next piece of the Birthstone habitat, and I have the 250 gems for the expected sale price of the habitat.

Also, what is up with today's value pack? I can get a Dark Cove with game currency. I'm not going to spend real money to get a regular habitat. If it were one of the habitats that they try to charge 500 gems for, then fine, I might do it, but not for just a regular old dark cove.