Page 119 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1322

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    This is just my opinion, but I believe that decision is based upon this games player base and how much the game is supported. Bottom line is if it makes money they won't dump it, if no one supports it they won't be able to justify its worth in continuing the game.. Yes, it's a gamble..but no game is going to say there's a threat so that people stops spending, so do what you feel appropriate because ANY game can be discontinued at any time whether you've put money into it or not.. So support games you enjoy and know that "entertainment" money is well spent if you're having fun with what you spent it on. The more that support it the more reason they have to keep it going like I said, just my opinion because I've played many that sunk and many that are going strong based on player support so they can justify putting manpower into it to fix problems and add new content. If you love it, do what you can to support it. It has to make money to survive.
    Well said, Eluzyion.

Banned
    With no Spin to Win and no Leaderboard to award Realm Runes, it is taking *forever* to get enough runescto expand. 😒

Executive Chef
    A cheaper value pack again with an animal I don't have but I really dnt need coins.

Rhino Keeper
    The sudden lack of activity in the last two weeks suggested two possibilities. Either Storm8 heard some players' complaint that they need a break or the lay-off really took a toll on their resources. If latter, we all will have a lot of free time.

Rhino Keeper
    I so was looking forward to the March pony being released today. So disappointed he did not show up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    A cheaper value pack again with an animal I don't have but I really dnt need coins.
    Don't forget the 100 Golden Clovers 😀
    It's cheaper as normal, but not worth it for me too. The previous pack was a nice one with 75 runes, and a animal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    The sudden lack of activity in the last two weeks suggested two possibilities. Either Storm8 heard some players' complaint that they need a break or the lay-off really took a toll on their resources. If latter, we all will have a lot of free time.
    They just had *way* too many things going in the weeks leading up to V. Day, but now I'm bored. I'm trying to use this time to breed permanent animals that I don't have yet, but all I'm getting is commons over and over and over, which is also boring. I really want Cursed Rose, Aurora Pegasus, and Punk Skunk. The Dark animals tend to be my favorites.

I don't think we have anything to worry about. The people who run storm 8 are very strategic and good at what they do. If they need to increase revenues they will change certain rewards or value packs to include no coins (knowing most people are getting sick of them) and to include more valuable items such as runes that people are willing to pay for. FFS story has a huge following which is evident via these forums and knowing how many points we collect as a community in the world events. The game is obviously making money and will therefore not shut down. Perhaps to help our case everyone can make the effort to recommend the game to some friends in order to increase its popularity. It is a great game and many friends I have recommended it to have enjoyed it and stuck by it. Regardless I still don't think we have anything to worry about!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianalima4 View Post
    I don't think we have anything to worry about. The people who run storm 8 are very strategic and good at what they do. If they need to increase revenues they will change certain rewards or value packs to include no coins (knowing most people are getting sick of them) and to include more valuable items such as runes that people are willing to pay for. FFS story has a huge following which is evident via these forums and knowing how many points we collect as a community in the world events. The game is obviously making money and will therefore not shut down. Perhaps to help our case everyone can make the effort to recommend the game to some friends in order to increase its popularity. It is a great game and many friends I have recommended it to have enjoyed it and stuck by it. Regardless I still don't think we have anything to worry about!
    I agree that we don't need to worry about the game to be closed out. However, when the resources are reduced, the level of the support will be decreased. It may mean less events and longer lapse between events. Some players have indicated the game is boring at this pace. Then some players may leave and turn to other things. It will start a viscous cycle. I hope this won't happen though.

Fashion Designer
    I'm still playing FFS, Farm Story2 and started playing Frozen Mania. I hope Storm8 gets through this because I really enjoy their games & I know if players keep playing and some keep buying they will keep making revenue and not have to close down.
    For now I am enjoying the time time breed for the animals I want, I FINALLY got the Aurora pegasus and it's sitting in the nest right now I have been focusing on trying to breed Legendary animals, and after the lovely Aurora Pegasus I have decided "Why not go for another CU" so I am trying for that one now, and then once the World Event finishes I want to try for Nature & Fire legendary breeds. Since it takes 1 hour to breed and I will lose points if I do that right now, so I have to put it on hold. If they give us another limited edition breed or a trio today or tomorrow then yay and if not then it's okay on my end as long as they don't stop the events in all which I'm sure they won't especially since they gave us the world event ahead of the time they were going to (from what I'm guessing due to St'Patricks day being on the March 17 and the event ends before then.) Maybe these next few weeks or month events will be a bit behind why they get things organized but I'm sure they will eventually figure out something or pick up.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ