Page 115 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1322

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    I've got update withdrawal syndrome lol
    Love it Buttercup, made me laugh.

I got geared up for the leaderboard and then nothing, I do hope S8 haven't taken the leaderboard off because of all those who complained about it.

Personally, I love the leaderboards and everything else, you have such a choice of what you want to do.
    Last edited by Morag2000; 03-01-17 at 01:58 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Morag2000 View Post
    Love it Buttercup, made me laugh.

I got geared up for the leaderboard and then nothing, I do hope S8 haven't taken the leaderboard off because of all those who complained about it.

Personally, I love the leaderboards and everything else, you have such a choice of what you want to do.
    I am also a fan of the leaderboards! Hope they continue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    If we have a leader board, I'm Hoping for some animals that I'm missing. I dnt mind repeat animals, as long as they are ones I dnt have! But of course, new ones are appreciated to.
    For ppl with more experience in leaderboards from other games. Does the first and second prize ever come bk? I wld really like the valiant lion. Which I got on my second account but not main.
    I don't think I've ever seen the top two LB prizes come back. I've played in all of them. I may be wrong though. I don't pay as much attention to the game as some of the other players. I wish you the best of luck!

**Major oops, & embarrassment... After posting I realized you wrote about people with more experience from other games. So sorry.**
    Last edited by LauraGSJK; 03-01-17 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Because I'm a dingbat

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen the top two LB prizes come back. I've played in all of them. I may be wrong though. I don't pay as much attention to the game as some of the other players. I wish you the best of luck!

**Major oops, & embarrassment... After posting I realized you wrote about people with more experience from other games. So sorry.**
    Lol. No worries. Any help is always greatly appreciated. I think I'm being a bit unrealistic to expect them bk. as they are offered as special prizes but one can only hope!

Rhino Keeper
    Lol. No worries. Any help is always greatly appreciated. I think I'm being a bit unrealistic to expect them bk. as they are offered as special prizes but one can only hope!
    I've been around for every leaderboard in Dragon Story, and I've never seen the top prizes come back.

It could happen in the future, so don't give up hoping. Bakery and Restaurant started offering grand prize crate items direct for purchase with gems or cash, despite the fact that some people spent a lot of real money to win those prizes. Though now that I think about it, this might not be the best comparison, because the crates in BS and RS is more equivalent to the wheel in FFS and DS than the leaderboard, and grand prizes from the wheel have come back occasionally.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Limequat View Post
    I've been around for every leaderboard in Dragon Story, and I've never seen the top prizes come back.

It could happen in the future, so don't give up hoping. Bakery and Restaurant started offering grand prize crate items direct for purchase with gems or cash, despite the fact that some people spent a lot of real money to win those prizes. Though now that I think about it, this might not be the best comparison, because the crates in BS and RS is more equivalent to the wheel in FFS and DS than the leaderboard, and grand prizes from the wheel have come back occasionally.
    Thank you. I guess we did have the opportunity to buy the grand prize while the event was on so they may not come back. I just don't tend to buy animals so was wondering if we wld get an opportunity else where.

Banned
    Still no event today. 😢

FF Story QUESTION
    While visiting a neighbor today, I was shocked to see an animal (horse to be exact) prancing around on the ISLE OF FORTUNE. I have no new updates and on my account, that island does nothing.....

Can anyone tell me if I am missing something please?
    THANKS!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    FF Story QUESTION
    While visiting a neighbor today, I was shocked to see an animal (horse to be exact) prancing around on the ISLE OF FORTUNE. I have no new updates and on my account, that island does nothing.....

Can anyone tell me if I am missing something please?
    THANKS!
    Just read the sticky: Isle of Fortune Dec 13 2016 (Golden Unicorn)
    All the info you can find there.

Executive Chef
    If we have a leader board, I'm Hoping for some animals that I'm missing. I dnt mind repeat animals, as long as they are ones I dnt have! But of course, new ones are appreciated to.
    For ppl with more experience in leaderboards from other games. Does the first and second prize ever come bk? I wld really like the valiant lion. Which I got on my second account but not main.
    i'm adding my own experience : neither in DS or FFS , leaderboard prizes (gd prize and last milestones prizes) never been brought back. but this doesn't mean they won't be re-released in the future
    some very old prizes were brought back in DS , so may be... in 1, 2 or 3 years.. ><
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)