Page 106 of 133 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1322

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Supergirlfashion1 View Post
    Is the gummy bear breedable?
    It seems to be breedable.

I am going by the missing clue in the description: the words "not available through breeding" will be in the animals description if it cannot be bred. Its description can be found by pressing the i button on its picture in the shop.

In other news....
    it's a tournament not a new battleground - awesome creature - I'll be trying.
    No new or returning habitat - kind of a relief if you ask me - no scrambling to expand!
    There is a new value pack - the thankfowl which I already have.
    Annnd no new animal, just a return of the gummy bear -I also already have.

So good luck to all getting a second chance at a few things and congrats to those who get to live more quietly
    Last edited by saucysammis; 11-12-16 at 10:06 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Supergirlfashion1 View Post
    Is the gummy bear breedable?

Yes it is, It is 11 hours breeding time,
    I bred it yesterday and hatched it today. Super cute and super happy about it

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    It is becoming increasingly hard to predict what we might get in terms of events. The last two Storybooks and Leaderboards have come around faster than normal. We are due a World Event and I am guessing it will be the Pirate theme that we are expecting. Since the Leaderboard ends Friday I am guessing that will be when the World event begins. However, we do know that these events can run simultaneously, so it is possible it could begin today.

Executive Chef
    I don't think we have had a world event since leader boards started, or perhaps im misremembering. But I believe story books and leader boards have almost been running back to back with the zodiac goal line in the middle. But I'm not gonna pretend to b an expert on any of this!

Rhino Keeper
    Since Leaderboards started we had only one world event, the Lunar Lights about two months ago... Hope to see another one starting on friday 😊

Rhino Keeper
    Gonna skip the new world event, don't like the clothes on the animals again... Hope that they won't have clothes on the next tournaments, like in the daily spin, wich I will use.

I wish i get the boarealis! I am a sucker for the northern lights! Hope it will be breedable as i am desperate to get it!

Executive Chef
    I would like the borealis to and the jelly flash! Cute!

Rhino Keeper
    The Pirate themed World Event ends Friday. We had a Leaderboard preceding this World Event so I expect we will see a new Storybook begin tomorrow and it will likely begin the Winter/Christmas series of events.

New Resident
    New storybook Wonderful Wonderland Grand prize is Cheshire Cat

Chapter One
    1. Plant Mana Bananas

2. Harvest Mana Bananas