Page 102 of 133 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1322

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Executive Chef
    Ouch ouch TL always has a surprise ready, it was not Wagrid but Pumkin Panda

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Ouch ouch TL always has a surprise ready, it was not Wagrid but Pumkin Panda

As was mine on my second account, but I'm ok with that as I don't have pumpkin panda over there. Still gonna keep trying for wagrid tho x

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    As was mine on my second account, but I'm ok with that as I don't have pumpkin panda over there. Still gonna keep trying for wagrid tho x

Hello Silverrain, I got Pumkin Panda 2x at the wheel get and now breed. But I would have been better to Wagrid because I already have Pumkin Panda and now I have to breed for Storybook Koala Cadabra. I would rather see if the storybook would not still give chores at breeding. So we lose precious time with the breeding Koala Cadabra and can not breed for Wagrid. Congratulations to Pumkin Panda

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello Silverrain, I got Pumkin Panda 2x at the wheel get and now breed. But I would have been better to Wagrid because I already have Pumkin Panda and now I have to breed for Storybook Koala Cadabra. I would rather see if the storybook would not still give chores at breeding. So we lose precious time with the breeding Koala Cadabra and can not breed for Wagrid. Congratulations to Pumkin Panda
    Oh no, it's nice to spin an animal but not one you already have! I would really like wagrid to and haven't been lucky yet. Going to keep trying tho! I'm loving this theme tho although red Weasley looks a little odd at level 15

Fashion Designer
    Any speculations as to what elemens the next zodiac animal will be? I'd like to try breeding rare animals so I don't need to spend more gems skipping that part of task. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Any speculations as to what elemens the next zodiac animal will be? I'd like to try breeding rare animals so I don't need to spend more gems skipping that part of task. Thanks!
    This is just guessing I actually have no idea, but Scorpio should be next and I'm guessing Zodiac/dark, fire or magic/zodiac would be awesome!

So far the ones I know of are:
    Aquarius z/elec
    Aries z/fire
    Cancer z/water
    Gemini zodiac
    Leo z/fire
    Libra z/elec
    Pisces z/water
    Taurus z/nature
    Virgo zodiac

So unless I'm leaving out one, there are no zodiac with dark or earth yet and since mysterious Scorpio falls around Halloween I'm guessing dark unless they blend it with another element like Halloween or magic which would be cool but doubtful

Rhino Keeper
    It seems to me, thus far that the zodiac animals have followed the four elements of the zodiac habitats... water, electric, fire, and nature... Since we are so close to the end, I doubt they'd stray from that now? Or have they already strayed from that? I do not have all the zodiacs... has there been different partner elements so far?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnfroglover View Post
    It seems to me, thus far that the zodiac animals have followed the four elements of the zodiac habitats... water, electric, fire, and nature... Since we are so close to the end, I doubt they'd stray from that now? Or have they already strayed from that? I do not have all the zodiacs... has there been different partner elements so far?
    Celestial north holds dark element zodiac and water.. Celestial south is z/dark/nature.. Celestial west is z/earth/fire.. Celestial east is z/elec/earth

So the zodiac or celestial habitats do have room for dark and earth, is that what you mean?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    This is just guessing I actually have no idea, but Scorpio should be next and I'm guessing Zodiac/dark, fire or magic/zodiac would be awesome!

So far the ones I know of are:
    Aquarius z/elec
    Aries z/fire
    Cancer z/water
    Gemini zodiac
    Leo z/fire
    Libra z/elec
    Pisces z/water
    Taurus z/nature
    Virgo zodiac

So unless I'm leaving out one, there are no zodiac with dark or earth yet and since mysterious Scorpio falls around Halloween I'm guessing dark unless they blend it with another element like Halloween or magic which would be cool but doubtful
    Good guess! I agree that dark will be one of the elements. Thanks for the response!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Celestial north holds dark element zodiac and water.. Celestial south is z/dark/nature.. Celestial west is z/earth/fire.. Celestial east is z/elec/earth

So the zodiac or celestial habitats do have room for dark and earth, is that what you mean?
    Aw! That makes more sense. I don't have the habitats and was unaware dark and earth were included! Thanks for the correction.