Page 117 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1322

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Rhino Keeper
    I must admit, I am a bit concerned about the future of this game. Will be interesting to see what today's update brings, if anything. I have gotten no notice of anything starting today , which I normally get a pop up for.

I did get a gem sale today. I would hope that if the decision is made to end the game that gem sales would end. It would not be good business to take players money, then end the game.

I hope to game continues because I enjoy it. It would be nice if the staff could give us an idea of where things stand.

Executive Chef
    I hope they do. Can?t believe they shut down 1 game. S8 owns a lot, why shut down 1. That makes no sence if you ask me.
    Just can?t and will not believe they quit this game, like JeffW60 said why let us pay for gems otherwise.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

What game have they shut down?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    I must admit, I am a bit concerned about the future of this game. Will be interesting to see what today's update brings, if anything. I have gotten no notice of anything starting today , which I normally get a pop up for.

I hope to game continues because I enjoy it. It would be nice if the staff could give us an idea of where things stand.
    I'm not super concerned yet. All companies go through ups and downs and there's going to be an adjustment period. Hopefully that's all it is.
    I did, however, refrain from restocking my gems on the last sale just to be safe. Really wish we'd get a heads up on what the delay is.
    I love this game and keep checking in since this is about the time of day we usually get updates.

Rhino Keeper
    Due to the layoffs, which obviously will create manpower problems, I would not be surprised if instead of getting two updates per week, we get only one, and possibly some of the events run a bit longer.

Host(ess)
    There's a new event. Lucky Charmers. The cat is super adorable, and the habitat too

Rhino Keeper
    Yay, something's up! It may not be a LB, but at least they're still updating something.

Fashion Designer
    WELLL I just got a update and for a limited time we have the Shamrock Hills habitat in the market and we also have the World Event
    "Lucky Charmers" which has 3 animals
    1 in the Community prizes.
    Oh and we get a beautiful water fountain
    Last edited by Alideh; 03-03-17 at 12:50 PM.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Farm Supplier
    At last we have something, a World event,

After all the speculative comments on this forum I do think Storm8 could make a short statement as to whether Fantasy Forest is to continue.

By NOT doing so they are shooting themselves in the foot because players are reluctant to spend money on a game that could be shut down at any minute.

COME ON S8 PUT PLAYERS MINDS AT REST YOU OWE THEM THAT MUCH.

Executive Chef
    This is just my opinion, but I believe that decision is based upon this games player base and how much the game is supported. Bottom line is if it makes money they won't dump it, if no one supports it they won't be able to justify its worth in continuing the game.. Yes, it's a gamble..but no game is going to say there's a threat so that people stops spending, so do what you feel appropriate because ANY game can be discontinued at any time whether you've put money into it or not.. So support games you enjoy and know that "entertainment" money is well spent if you're having fun with what you spent it on. The more that support it the more reason they have to keep it going like I said, just my opinion because I've played many that sunk and many that are going strong based on player support so they can justify putting manpower into it to fix problems and add new content. If you love it, do what you can to support it. It has to make money to survive.