Page 111 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1322

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Anybody have any idea of what is going to come on the 24th? Maybe a new leaderboard or wait till Tuesday because they have just released trio again?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hutchyy12345 View Post
    Anybody have any idea of what is going to come on the 24th? Maybe a new leaderboard or wait till Tuesday because they have just released trio again?
    My experience learned me after a SB event the next thing will be a LB most of the times. Another trio would be nice. Not a glue what kind of.

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    My experience learned me after a SB event the next thing will be a LB most of the times. Another trio would be nice. Not a glue what kind of.
    Usually they give a 24 hour notice when a leaderboard event is coming.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ckisser View Post
    Usually they give a 24 hour notice when a leaderboard event is coming.
    That is what I was thinking, which leads me to believe that the Leaderboard may start on the update on the 28th. I hope that is the case. I would rather get past the Storybook before the next event started.

Oh god I can't wait the leaderboard to begin.. I've saved my animals feeding and evolving for far too long I wanna get them bigger !! I hope we get the notice today and It'll start tomorrow fingers crossed !

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fwlzzzg View Post
    Oh god I can't wait the leaderboard to begin.. I've saved my animals feeding and evolving for far too long I wanna get them bigger !! I hope we get the notice today and It'll start tomorrow fingers crossed !
    First time I've ever heard someone wishing for LB

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    First time I've ever heard someone wishing for LB
    Exactly, first time I heard it too LOL😂.
    I must say it depends what kind of milestone the come with. I hope a few more new animals for me, otherwise I don't bother if I don't make it. Realm runes (place 3 till 6) is always welcome. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Exactly, first time I heard it too LOL😂.
    I must say it depends what kind of milestone the come with. I hope a few more new animals for me, otherwise I don't bother if I don't make it. Realm runes (place 3 till 6) is always welcome. We will see.
    My goal is always 3rd place. Don't care to put another animal in storage.

Haha it's my favorite event even tho almost everytime on my team the winner has over 10 000 points but it's exciting to see how it goes 😂

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fwlzzzg View Post
    Haha it's my favorite event even tho almost everytime on my team the winner has over 10 000 points but it's exciting to see how it goes ��
    1st time i see someone want to see how high the leader will go LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)