Page 109 of 133 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1322

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Randij30 View Post
    I only have the lullabison and have been trying for the tubacan since the day this started. I haven't gotten anything besides armordillos every single time. Any advice on getting a tubacan?
    I used Lullabison and pyro pony. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    My guess is the Leaderboard starts the 31st or the 1st of February
    I'm guessing it's going to be a valentines themed one which I'm looking forward to and to all the animals they bring back for a limited time

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    I'm guessing it's going to be a valentines themed one which I'm looking forward to and to all the animals they bring back for a limited time
    Hello Alideh! Yes I suspect the same, I now begin with preparation on the leaderboard. There is no animal fed, the newly hatched animals remain LVL 1. It is only bred and farms grown for enough apples.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello Alideh! Yes I suspect the same, I now begin with preparation on the leaderboard. There is no animal fed, the newly hatched animals remain LVL 1. It is only bred and farms grown for enough apples.
    Same, I managed to hatch some cute babies that I want to level up a few times or at least once when the event starts, I managed to save up enough apples (Not as many as I wanted since the Storybook required some planting time and usage of apples) Now I'm waiting on the announcement they make a day before they start it so that I can start evolving and add another egg to the nest.

Good lulck to you. I'm getting impatient XD I am super curious as to what animals will be in the milestones and if they will add another habitat which I really hope they do. Also curious as to what new animals they are adding that are valentines themed. ekkk I'm a bit Excited XD

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Hello Alideh! I do it exactly as I am animals in the development set the Ultra Rare or Storybook and so on. It is even better to develop ultra-rare animals, e.g. Crystal animals or treasure animals, but I do not have enough apples for it. Yes, I am also impatient, can not wait to see what comes for a topic and also guess Valentin. An amorous lama red with pink hearts on it, Phanter red with pink lips on it.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. A leaderboard will likely start Jan 31. And I am not looking forward to it. Of all the 'events', the Leaderboard is my least favorite. With the World Events and Storybooks you can usually complete them and attain the prizes. You may have to use a few gems but normally not that many. That is not the case in Leaderboards. Depending on the group you are placed in, you can go throw a large amount of food and spend a lot of gems and still you may not be able to win the upper tier prizes. Don't get me wrong, I am not opposed to spending gems. I buy them and use them quite often. I understand this is a business and S8 makes money by selling gems. I am ok with that. But the Leaderboards are almost totally set up for the gem spenders. If you can only spend a few gems or don't have a massive amount of food you don't stand a chance in a leaderboard. I always simply try for the milestone animals and that is all. I don't even worry about the grand prize. I have worked too hard for the food I have accumulated and won't burn through it for one animal.

I wish they would restructure the Leaderboard. The way it is set up it simply is not fun.
    Last edited by JeffW60; 01-29-17 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Spell

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    I agree. A leaderboard will likely start Jan 31. And I am not looking forward to it. Of all the 'events', the Leaderboard is my least favorite. With the World Events and Storybooks you can usually complete them and attain the prizes. You may have to use a few gems but normally not that many. That is not the case in Leaderboards. Depending on the group you are placed in, you can go throw a large amount of food and spend a lot of gems and still you may not be able to win the upper tier prizes. Don't get me wrong, I am not opposed to spending gems. I buy them and use them quite often. I understand this is a business and S8 makes money by selling gems. I am ok with that. But the Leaderboards are almost totally set up for the gem spenders. If you can only spend a few gems or don't have a massive amount of food you don't stand a chance in a leaderboard. I always simply try for the milestone animals and that is all. I don't even worry about the grand prize. I have worked too hard for the food I have accumulated and won't burn through it for one animal.

I wish they would restructure the Leaderboard. The way it is set up it simply is not fun.
    Hello You have a very good chance to win if you get over 2,000 points in the first two days. It's all planning, but the most important in the leaderboard to get into a good group. This means that you do not to buy any boost for gems and not to buy the points giver for gems in the market. Since I do this I have finally made the 1st place in the last leaderboard get and only speeding up breeding is also helpful in the leaderboard, but only if you have a second nest. Good luck in the next leaderboard

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello Alideh! I do it exactly as I am animals in the development set the Ultra Rare or Storybook and so on. It is even better to develop ultra-rare animals, e.g. Crystal animals or treasure animals, but I do not have enough apples for it. Yes, I am also impatient, can not wait to see what comes for a topic and also guess Valentin. An amorous lama red with pink hearts on it, Phanter red with pink lips on it.
    A red and pink llama would be interesting XD nooo lol I got an image of a Phanter with huge red lips which reminded me of the silly goose XD
    I can picture a white dove, or a bear with a red heart in it's belly or carrying a red heart shaped box I didn't see the announcement today so I wonder if it will be posted tomorrow or the day after tomorrow...

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    A red and pink llama would be interesting XD nooo lol I got an image of a Phanter with huge red lips which reminded me of the silly goose XD
    I can picture a white dove, or a bear with a red heart in it's belly or carrying a red heart shaped box I didn't see the announcement today so I wonder if it will be posted tomorrow or the day after tomorrow...
    Yes good idea from you Alideh. I think it will be announced this evening the leaderboard. Oh, what will it have for milestones, I hope there are louder new animals on Valentine. So Valentine Bear Pink with white heart on the belly, dog purple and the eyes a pink heart, bunny red and the ears Pink heart. Oh that would be really great, I hope Hellapanda does not fall from the chair with our ideas LOL

Fashion Designer
    @JeffW60
    Our leaderboards is definitely the best I have seen in all the games I've played. We at least get cool milestones and a wheel that spins every 3 hours with a chance to win Runes which we desperately need.
    I don't mind not getting the 1st place as long as we keep having the milestones. You can't win everything in life and even in the game when they have limited time animals to breed not everyone gets to breed them even those who waste gems so I don't see a difference from getting first or second place.
    I really like them and hope they keep doing them without taking away milestone prizes, especially if the habitats are a new thing. Love the Habitat prizes

@Drachenia
    Omg the bunny would be soo cute XD Lol I wonder if they would consider our ideas.. Ahh talking about the possibilities is making more anxious and impatient haha I can't wait to for the announcement and it to start I really hope they put a habitat in the milestone prizes especially if its an old valentines day one even if its not I would love a Fire habitat elemental one.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ