Page 124 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1322

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Fashion Designer
    I'm stunned. Stunned that I have become so conditioned to having to do several somethings! Yet I'm happy for the breather day....this is nice. This pace is very close to what the game was like when it started.

Well now, the world event has ended a day before update day. There is no new event to deal with. There is no timed tournament to hourly battle at. There is no value pack to be tempted by. No specialty creature goal line to accomplish...

So, what is going on? For me:

1. I need to place high yield point animals to the evo flower and nests (and den with luck)

a. I've got a 13 hr timer in the den. I'm going to go ahead and place it on a nest when it's ready and then try another combo for the opal octopus. So, I'm leaving one of my two nests empty to be ready for the den to empty because I want bombas for the mine.

b. I placed my brand new baby Emerald Dragon into the Evo Flower. 10 hrs into the leaderboard it will be ready.

2. Crops! Planting as often the high yield crops as I can.

3. I'm assessing which creatures to evolve for optimum points during the Leaderboard. I have a few super rare duplicates. Once the leaderboard starts I will feed the high level duplicates to level 14 first, after they come out of evo I will sell them to make room in the forest. I may have enough duplicates to go through the entire leaderboard just raising up, evolving and selling the super rare duplicates.....

4. I'm also assessing which animals I can bring out of storage into a nest for maximum points while still keeping room to place any newly bred, wanted creatures in habitats.

5. I have to keep in mind that the Leaderboard might not be alone... maybe the next birthstone pony will be offered as well, or some past creature re offered.

6. The Battlegrounds! I've been neglecting them! I can do that every 10 minutes!

I've got a lot to do!
    Last edited by saucysammis; 03-13-17 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Because I can

Rhino Keeper
    I hope they re-release zodiac aires today. The needed rare is fallaby and I have one on the nest ☆

Rhino Keeper
    Here I sit waiting for the new leader board to start. 8:10 am here in Pa.watching the blizzard blowing through, 10 inches of snow with more to come. Just hope the electric and internet keeps working with all the high winds happening. Snowing and blowing no where To go and all day to get there. Best of luck to all waiting for the new games to begin!

Ughhhh this waiting is ****ing me! The new leaderboard doesn't start until 8:30 pm my time.

What time does the leaderboard start?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lowborn View Post
    What time does the leaderboard start?
    11:30 am pacific time according to the pop up.

Fashion Designer
    It's 12pm here, It will be 1:30pm when the event starts so I still have some time.
    However I am VERY prepared :P I have 716k apples which has beat my last record of saving up to 510k (or something like that)
    So I am definitely getting that final milestone, as for the first prize I'm not sure it depends if I'm with a big spender group. If I am then I will focus on getting the milestones and hope I spin runes on the wheel
    I also hope the dog is the last milestone prize, I love Dogs/wolfs and not a fan of cats, so if the cat is the first and 2nd place prize then I will definitely not put up a fight and stop trying to get points once I get the last milestone.
    Good luck everyone

Storm8 The animals are beautiful especially the Dog!! <3

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

I cannot wait for the Aquamarine Pony even though i know it will destroy me :P i just can't wait it would look so shiny

Executive Chef
    I'm a the only one who is wondering why when didn't see the Zodiac Aries already? Everyone was looking forward for the pony (incl me) but still looking forward for the next Zodiac. Still missing a few😭

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    I'm a the only one who is wondering why when didn't see the Zodiac Aries already? Everyone was looking forward to the pony (incl me) but still looking forward for the next Zodiac. Still missing a few��
    Well, according to the Astrological clock, the dates that fall under the Aries constellation are actually March 21st - April 19th. So it'd be a little early to see Aries right now.