Page 112 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1322

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Fashion Designer
    No leaderboard pop up ad......still I've got a few long term creatures brewing in the den, nests and evo flower...

Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    No leaderboard pop up ad......still I've got a few long term creatures brewing in the den, nests and evo flower...
    Yeah my 2nd acc has valkyrie ready to come from evolution but it's still not time yet🙄

Fashion Designer
    My guess is they will do the announcement Either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow...unless due to the layoffs it will be post poned and we will have to wait a bit longer since they don't have the people they had before working and getting things done on time...:/ I hope they make a good amount this up coming leaderboards, I really don't want them to lose anymore people or close anymore games.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    My guess is they will do the announcement Either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow...unless due to the layoffs it will be post poned and we will have to wait a bit longer since they don't have the people they had before working and getting things done on time...:/ I hope they make a good amount this up coming leaderboards, I really don't want them to lose anymore people or close anymore games.
    They are in a bit of an awkward position. They need people to spend money, but on the other hand people will be hesitant to spend money on a game that could literally be gone at any time.

Banned
    This is the first I've had about layoffs and so forth. Where did this information come from? Is there a place where I can read about this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    This is the first I've had about layoffs and so forth. Where did this information come from? Is there a place where I can read about this?
    Posted a thread about it here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Storm8-Layoffs

Banned
    Thank you Eluzyion. Wow, this sucks. I spend a lot of $ on Fantasy Forest and some of the other games. I sure hope Fantasy Story doesn't go away.

It would be absolutely ridiculous if they shut ffs down, people spend loads of money on it so it would be very unfair on them if they just wasted their money. The game clearly makes a huge amount of money and so many people are obsessed with it, I really don't want the lay offs to affect it

Fashion Designer
    I doubt it, but I can't say for sure.
    I'm sure Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest and Farm Story2 would be the ones that stay open, since in my opinion they make the most income, I tried playing Dragon story two different time periods and the amount of players with 2 nests was very high, a long with players with big lands and habitats you can tell they have spent lots of money on that game so I'm sure that one would be left running since it would still be a good income.
    I also have seen some people spent lots in FFS and then I recently got addicted again to Farm Story2, I had played it before and then deleted because of how much time I spent on it (More than FFS) and I wasn't expanding and getting enough tools to upgrade my storage but after almost 2 years I decided to play again and got addicted, I have seen some players with large farms and items that cost gems. So I'm guessing another good income...plus I just bought a 4.99 gem package :/ I couldn't help myself and here I claimed to be addicted to FFS XD

Anyways I hope people don't stop playing because of the layoffs, they need our support now more than ever.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    They should make things easier (e.g. expanding and getting limited animals) and offer for sale more attractive bundle packs.

I'd like to see some nice milestone prizes in the upcoming LB, such as the spring type animals Dandelion and Tulip Tapir 🙂