Page 126 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1322

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    No update today?!? :O
    My second account got a value pack for ?1.99 with gems, food and the present pheasant. Main account got nothing! The story book stuff is also still in the market.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    My second account got a value pack for ?1.99 with gems, food and the present pheasant. Main account got nothing! The story book stuff is also still in the market.
    It's wierd the storybook stuff is still in the shop.. Wonder if the new event just didn't push through?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    It's wierd the storybook stuff is still in the shop.. Wonder if the new event just didn't push through?
    Very strange! My evo flowers and all my nests have things ready to go! Lol, plus all my bombs! Oh and my breeding gardens are just about done incase there was something new to try for! I was all set for something to happen and not sure how long to wait before I just go bk to my normal routine!

Executive Chef
    It's also pretty strange that only my second account got a value pack but main account got nothing! Surely they shld all go through at same time. Although, they wld b different packs so maybe just a bit longer.

Perhaps I'm just being impatient but I'm a sucker for routine!

Rhino Keeper
    I thought it strange there was nothing new too???

Executive Chef
    I was doing power pears when my cherries finished just before update time. I'll do a few more then go bk to cherries if nothing comes through.

Executive Chef
    This is funny that spin to wheel has a timer. Storybook animals are still in the market to buy and also the habitat. The value pack is gone and nothing comes news ????????????

Executive Chef
    Sigh, my video icon came up. Game crashed and I lost my videos. Was hoping after I reinstalled they wld still b there along with the update but nothing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    This is funny that spin to wheel has a timer. Storybook animals are still in the market to buy and also the habitat. The value pack is gone and nothing comes news ????????????
    I was wondering the same thing. Nothing news for now. Maby after the spin to wheel timer has stopped. Whe need to be patience and hope for tomorrow.

Rhino Keeper
    Something is on its way. Having a little hiccup over here, heh