Page 122 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1322

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Executive Chef
    don't worry guys
    don't forget there were changes inside S8 so designers team are not all set up
    and the remaining staff got probably lot more stuff to do than in the past
    i think we have to be prepared for less updates and may be longer events in the future (like 2 weeks events instead of 10 days)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa0107 View Post
    OMG where is our March Birthstone pony????????????????????????????????? I cannot believe it was not there today. How disappointing.
    I agree. I'm fine with being patient to a point, but I need my pony!

Fashion Designer
    What's shocking is the nothingness. How hard is it to throw up an old animal to breed or relist the next zodiac? One thing about me, if I get bored I move on and I stop spending money so it doesn't matter if they're trying to release new games or whatever, what matters to me is if they care about this one or not. Giving us an animal to try for from the past could've easily been done, even with a "restructure" the silence from s8 is deafening.

Rhino Keeper
    Speaking for myself, I am wondering how much more time, effort and money that I want to invest in this game. We have now gone a week with no update. And the troubling thing to me is the total absence of any mod or anyone from the staff. I think it is time for them to say something. At least let us know whether updates are still forthcoming. I am still getting gem sales, but I am not going to purchase any until I get at least a little information concerning the future of the game. That is not too much for any of us to ask in my opinion. I'm going to see what happens next week and if we still get nothing then I may be finished with this game.

Rhino Keeper
    It is surprising that nothing came out today. I understand deviating from the usual patterns, but they could throw us a bone like y'all said with a re-release or something.
    Kooky did post something today in another thread and I had a support ticket this week that was answered right away, so at least it's something.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    Speaking for myself, I am wondering how much more time, effort and money that I want to invest in this game. We have now gone a week with no update. And the troubling thing to me is the total absence of any mod or anyone from the staff. I think it is time for them to say something. At least let us know whether updates are still forthcoming. I am still getting gem sales, but I am not going to purchase any until I get at least a little information concerning the future of the game. That is not too much for any of us to ask in my opinion. I'm going to see what happens next week and if we still get nothing then I may be finished with this game.
    Storm8 may be understaffed at this time so they won't bother to check the discontent displayed by so many long-time players in this forum. I think it's time for our moderators (like Kooky) to step in to say something (or anything). With uncertainty like this, I doubt players will spend money which may lead to a vicious cycle.

Executive Chef
    i doubt that kooky could know anything . she is only mod and not staff so imo she doesn't really work for s8
    i think i read somewhere that mod do moderate when they are off work (their real job)

Executive Chef
    Things could be looking up, ck storm8 announcement here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...8-Announcement!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Things could be looking up, ck storm8 announcement here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...8-Announcement!
    this kind of maintenance happens twice a year since 4 years . so don't expect anything from it
    i think it is hardware maintenance

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    this kind of maintenance happens twice a year since 4 years . so don't expect anything from it
    i think it is hardware maintenance
    I'm just hoping with everything in me that they add more maps for the loading/crashing issues and give ALL of us the video option I can dream