Page 116 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1322

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    FF Story QUESTION
    While visiting a neighbor today, I was shocked to see an animal (horse to be exact) prancing around on the ISLE OF FORTUNE. I have no new updates and on my account, that island does nothing.....

Can anyone tell me if I am missing something please?
    THANKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Just read the sticky: Isle of Fortune Dec 13 2016 (Golden Unicorn)
    All the info you can find there.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Golden-Unicorn)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Still have not got a pop up about a Leaderboard or anything else starting tomorrow, which I usually get. Beginning to wonder if we get anything of significance tomorrow.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i'm adding my own experience : neither in DS or FFS , leaderboard prizes (gd prize and last milestones prizes) never been brought back. but this doesn't mean they won't be re-released in the future
    some very old prizes were brought back in DS , so may be... in 1, 2 or 3 years.. ><
    Thank you for that. I hope so, I would really like the lion. I had forgotten about it until fighting it in the battleground.

Banned
    Still nothing. I'm getting frustrated.

Rhino Keeper
    I too am frustrated. I have a Gem sale today and am not sure if I should buy gems. If we had some kind of pop up to let us know something is coming up tomorrow I would buy.

Executive Chef
    i think we will have something tomorrow. but what ?
    may be a 2 weeks LD like in DS ? birthstone goal line (i hope) ? probably with a tourney together . they put a spring hybrid as tourney prize so i hope they will keep putting some as tourney prize
    i would like a cosmic hybrid or a music hybrid as prize
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    We used to get two updates a week ... I'm now regretting the overlapping events
    Hopefully we'll get something relevant tomorrow or the game will start being boring

Banned
    I recently started DS. I must have just reached the minimum level to play on the LB a couple days ago because all of a sudden I'm on there with only 3 or 4 days left, and I'm WINNING. 😳 I'll be happy to get a Japanese dragon, but I really need food, maps, and coins.

This is unrelated to fantasy story but it happened FS too. The Leaderboard event in DS I was able to participate in it in one account that's level 98 but wad unable to access it on my primary account. (My primary account is lol 140 something). I wonder why this did this to me any ideas??

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I recently started DS. I must have just reached the minimum level to play on the LB a couple days ago because all of a sudden I'm on there with only 3 or 4 days left, and I'm WINNING. 😳 I'll be happy to get a Japanese dragon, but I really need food, maps, and coins.
    This is what happened to me in Ffs won the orcagami event with ease with below 4k points love the whale gl with japaneese * dragon! I got 17000 points in that board and im nowhere near first 😂