Page 101 of 133 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1322

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

New Resident
    Hi , everyone
    There's a new way to make more capacity of animals , you must replace all big habitats in the areas shown in the photos by a small habitats, to improve my words let's calculate it :
    9 big habitats * 3 animals = 27 animal
    16 small habitats * 2 animals = 32 animal
    Do this action in the 2 areas shown you will save a place for 10 animals.
    Thanks for all and good luck
    Inline imageInline image

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Where did you dissappear to? I hope everything is alright! Looking forward to you posting again! It's been quite a turnaround on the forum even since I started playing - and you're one of the few people left who's been playing since the very beginning and posting on the forum so I hope you haven't left completely.
    I am still around but I have been too busy to do much posting lately.

Farm Supplier
    Are there any speculations about when the next zodiac goal line will start?

Nevermind! I see that it has been announced for Sept 23.
    Last edited by megsailor; 09-21-16 at 07:39 AM. Reason: updated info

Rhino Keeper
    I took a break from the game for several months due to a lot of work issues going on and rather than play sporadically and not be able to accomplish much I decided to stop for a while. I started back a few weeks ago, and I must say I feel a bit lost without Nina to guide us along. Hope she can come back soon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    I took a break from the game for several months due to a lot of work issues going on and rather than play sporadically and not be able to accomplish much I decided to stop for a while. I started back a few weeks ago, and I must say I feel a bit lost without Nina to guide us along. Hope she can come back soon.

Generally (as I see it) we can expect this pattern:

a new zodiac goal at or within a week of the end of each month. Of course once we have all 12 this goal event will change.

Up until a few months ago world events and storybook adventures followed each other. Sometimes immediately sometimes with space between. Tournaments happen nearly every week. Some are long, some are short. Many have prizes that relate to an event or time of year. Spin to wins either happened in between or alongside these events. Sometimes we had value packs.

A couple months ago we got a game update. The space for event icons was expanded and leaderboard events replaced world events in the sequence of things. Spin to win stayed interspersed, leaderboards have their own related spinner.

Now we are in a new world event. It appeared overlapping the end of the second leaderboard event. I'm guessing when the world event ends a new storybook will start and we will for the future have a trio sequence of world event - storybook - leaderboard - etc. all following each other. Tournaments still happen each week. We have seen the introduction of tournaments being related to goals in the storybooks. As always tournaments give tokens that help in world events.

Interspersed we will see special or interesting or re run animals. Possibly we could get a spin to win to bridge between any one of the events or during the storybooks and world events but never during leaderboard events.

With the expanded icon area we will see events overlapping as well as always having some special value package for sale in cash dollars. They alternately include coins, apples, runes, or a habitat along with one or more creatures.
    Last edited by saucysammis; 10-05-16 at 07:25 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Since the Storybook will be ending over the weekend I am guessing probably next Tuesday's update we will see most likely a new Leaderboard that will be Halloween themed that will end sometime around Oct 31.

Fashion Designer
    My guess is a leaderboard too, that and a new tournament perhaps...

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    Since the Storybook will be ending over the weekend I am guessing probably next Tuesday's update we will see most likely a new Leaderboard that will be Halloween themed that will end sometime around Oct 31.
    I'm surprised to say it, but I am looking forward to it. I can't possibly win but have collected a new creature or two from the milestones during each of these events.

Will this leaderboard contain a Hogwarts prize at the end?!?! I kinda hope not since leaderboards exclude a majority of players from winning the end prize.

Executive Chef
    I to am enjoying collecting animals I missed from the leaderboard mile stones. Hope you are right and the main prize this time won't b part of this theme as like you say, most of us can't get it. I'm also not having any luck with wagrid

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I to am enjoying collecting animals I missed from the leaderboard mile stones. Hope you are right and the main prize this time won't b part of this theme as like you say, most of us can't get it. I'm also not having any luck with wagrid
    Hello Silverrain, yes I agree with you. I love Wagrid, but I get only Plantlers, Bamboon. Mach times you get Super Rare 3 to 4 times in a row and now only Rare or Common by breeding