Page 123 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1322

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    this kind of maintenance happens twice a year since 4 years . so don't expect anything from it
    i think it is hardware maintenance
    Yes, you're correct. This is our regularly scheduled twice a year maintenance for when the time changes.

Executive Chef
    *bubble burst* lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    *bubble burst* lol
    Ok, so as someone here was already typing an answer maybe someone could have added some more information? O.o

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    Speaking for myself, I am wondering how much more time, effort and money that I want to invest in this game. We have now gone a week with no update. And the troubling thing to me is the total absence of any mod or anyone from the staff. I think it is time for them to say something. At least let us know whether updates are still forthcoming. I am still getting gem sales, but I am not going to purchase any until I get at least a little information concerning the future of the game. That is not too much for any of us to ask in my opinion. I'm going to see what happens next week and if we still get nothing then I may be finished with this game.
    I said S8 should make a statement on 4th March. See # 1169.

I have continued to buy gems, and will continue to spend, if we don't spend money then we really will lose the game, as only the profitable games will survive.

Hopefully, FF will survive, as personally, I think it is the best game on the Internet and the graphics are fantastic but it needs our support and patience.

Good luck everyone.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-11-17 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Please see my pm. :)

Rhino Keeper
    @Morag2000 I'm agree with you 🙂

I'm still getting gems sales too and I think it's a sign the game will go on...
    I'm complaining the low consideration they are showing us and the Professor Scrape's pack is a kind of proof.
    Hope they will soon improve the quality of the game and give us something we are happy to play for

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    don't worry guys
    don't forget there were changes inside S8 so designers team are not all set up
    and the remaining staff got probably lot more stuff to do than in the past
    i think we have to be prepared for less updates and may be longer events in the future (like 2 weeks events instead of 10 days)
    I'm all for that. Fewer updates with longer events works for me. And we shouldn't worry about the birthstone ponies. You know this event was designed and set up in place along time beforehand. And it's not even the middle of the month yet. And these birthstone ponies need what a week? 10 days at most to earn. So no need to panic. Unlike zodiac signs that overlap months, birthstones have an entire single month to materialize. Again I'm fine with the down time, especially if the designers are tweaking the game and possibly giving us some of the improvements we've been hoping for. Keep calm and Fantasy on.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been happy with the break in events. I had the zodiac animals in storage mostly because it was hard to put them out while doing overlapping events. In between trying to breed for Tales and trios and limited animals I was just letting any animals go to storage. Now I have stopped breeding and I am putting my zodiac animals on the nest so they can go into the 4-piece habitat designed for them.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Fashion Designer
    Leaderboard begins tomorrow. Start your engines!

Executive Chef
    Leaderboard looks super exciting! I dnt no, I'm not a fan of the breaks. I need something to try for! Unless there are perhaps more permanent animals to breed for in the shop so I can do things while there's no events happening.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Leaderboard looks super exciting! I dnt no, I'm not a fan of the breaks. I need something to try for! Unless there are perhaps more permanent animals to breed for in the shop so I can do things while there's no events happening.
    Ditto