Page 93 of 133 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Executive Chef
    I have my 5 hour crops ready to harvest shortly after the update today and I am leaving my Breeding Den open in case the Cancer Goal line starts today. We should see what's up in a couple hours.

Rhino Keeper
    My five hour crops are ready and my breeding den will be free in 40 minutes. I've got my fingers and toes crossed for this one... Cancer is my sign! 🦀 expecting to see a water sign crab 😉

Executive Chef
    Looks like the Zodiac Goal line will wait until Friday. We are getting a new Gem hybrid instead. There is also a Crystal Unicorn and a Gem Habitat in the new Value Pack. Good Luck everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Bummer... oh well, hopefully friday. In the meantime I'm using the time to evolve my Crystal Unicorn to Epic. 🦄

Executive Chef
    Updated Post#2 with latest speculations. We should get a new Zodiac Goal line for Cancer with the JUL 1 update. There is a small chance that a World Event could start as well but I think the JUL 5 update is more likely for the World Event.

Executive Chef
    We've been getting several (interchanged) back to back Storybooks and World Events lately. Just in case, on my secondary account I planted Rune Prunes in time. Forgot to do so in time on my primary one, so I waited out a good moment to do second best: Mystic Mangoes.
    If a goal line or World Event starts that requires harvesting, I shall at least have an OK starting position.
    I'm guessing the Cancer goal line really has to start today, so we'll see what it requires....

Don't know where to post this but would it not be awesome to be able to trade eggs with neighbors? Lol

Fashion Designer
    You should write it in the suggestions&Feedback Thread like I and many other did it before with the same wishes!

Fashion Designer
    Hello ninasidstorm8,
    What's about the Update tomorrow??

Executive Chef
    The JUL 1 update gave us the expected Cancer Goal Line and the start of the 14-day Firework Forest World Event a little earlier than I expected. The Value Pack contains a Patriotter for higher level players.

The 48-round tournament in June really shakes up the tournament schedule. The next 30-round tournament could start Tuesday which would be the JUL 5 update. The other possibility is the next tournament will be an 18-round tournament starting JUL 8. Since we usually have a 30-round tournament during a World Event, I believe that we will get a 30-round tournament starting with the JUL 5 update that has tokens for the World Event as part of the prize for winning individual rounds.

June saw the return of the Breeding Trio. If we see a Breeding Trio in July, my best estimate is that it will start on JUL 8. This would minimize the overlap between this breeding Event and the breeding required by the Taurus Goal Line and the next Storybook Adventure. However, it could start as early as the JUL 5 update.

For the last few months the Storybook Adventure has started the day the World Event ends. This indicates that the next Storybook Adventure will begin with the JUL 15 update.

The best time for a Spin to Win to occur is the update following the end of an 18-round tournament. Therefore, the most likely date for the next one is the JUL 24 update.

The Snowmonster Battleground started JAN 22, so we are long overdue for one. It appears that this feature has been put into hibernation for now. However, since the Breeding Trio has been resurrected, maybe we will see a new Battleground soon.

Following are my current projections for special events for the next few weeks. The items shown in bold are items that have already occurred or announced by S8.

JUL 1: Cancer Goal Line, Firework Forest World Event
    JUL 5: 30-round tournament
    JUL 8: Breeding Trio, End Cancer Goal Line
    JUL 12:
    JUL 15: 18-round tournament, Storybook Adventure, End Firework Forest World Event
    JUL 19: Spin to Win

I will copy this information to Post # 2 for easy reference.