Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Skeletal Steed - 2015 Oct 20 (Skull Trio Part II)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Firstly congrats to everyone who has managed to get trio animals and/or other good outcomes, like the gem animals that several lucky ones got!

Then.... Oooopsie: I fear your visit will come too late: I already sped the egg away and into the flower she already went. For now the screenshots will have to do, I fear...

At this point in time, regardless of what my luck for breeding the dragon will be, I'm already playing with the idea of force breeding a few more of these steeds just before the event is over (possibly some duplicates will be gotten without having to force breed more of them). This is a particularly beautiful animal, so I can see myself buying a second habitat for it and filling that with three Steeds....:P
    I got there in time to see her in the habitat, and noticed your pumpkin panda egg. Congrats to having a very successful forest, I hope it continues for you. Maybe soon your forest will be home to a unicorn.

Rhino Keeper
    This us off topic, but Ogreve reminded me of a question I have had for some time. Is there any specific cycle for gem sales? Like 7 days after one ends another one starts. I keep meaning to track it, but I always forget.
    Currently Playing: Farm Story, Dragon Story, Castle Story, Fantasy Forest Story
    Two accounts feel free to add: Evys_Mom & GCampsen07

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by evys_mom View Post
    This us off topic, but Ogreve reminded me of a question I have had for some time. Is there any specific cycle for gem sales? Like 7 days after one ends another one starts. I keep meaning to track it, but I always forget.
    Not that I've noticed, sometimes I get them every couple days, other times it seems like more than a week. And I know some players have stated that hadn't seen a sale in months.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LynsoKevin View Post
    What do you need to breed the QQ?
    To breed a Quartz Quetzlcoatl you have to have animals that include the Gem and Nature elements.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe it! I got it first try! I used super rares epic cactus kitsune and epic krampus. Usually I never breed with these guys as I use them for tournaments. Holy cow! That has never happened for me!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    To breed a Quartz Quetzlcoatl you have to have animals that include the Gem and Nature elements.
    Awk well that's out the window for me lol I don't have any gem

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Not that I've noticed, sometimes I get them every couple days, other times it seems like more than a week. And I know some players have stated that hadn't seen a sale in months.
    Thanks! I thought as much.
    Currently Playing: Farm Story, Dragon Story, Castle Story, Fantasy Forest Story
    Two accounts feel free to add: Evys_Mom & GCampsen07

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello my first attempt with Cactus Kitsune / Quartz Quetzalcoatl is Vinotaur
    2. Fairy Ferret Ouch Ouch which will again be a flood Fairy Ferret give
    3. 6 hours get, is Solar Simian or Fallaby or Paradise Parrot

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! Not only is this one beautiful, but fire/nature was a much better combination than I thought we'd get! Short time for the common, plus several animals that I don't yet have should hopefully make for a more interesting time breeding for this one. While I don't have the glider yet, I'm going to switch to breeding for this one instead. I figure if I only get lucky enough to get one, I'd rather it was this one! ^_^

Rhino Keeper
    I really, really, really want this one!! The only "pony" thing I have is the Pyro Pony

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast