Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Skeletal Steed - 2015 Oct 20 (Skull Trio Part II)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I got it with Hummingburn and Emerald Dragon; but only after getting a 41 hour fail with Krampus and Emerald, my first Quartz Quetzacoatl! Woo Hoo!
    Annie
    Congrats on both!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Yes! You got it!!! I'm so happy for you! Congrats!!!
    Thank you so much!!
    And best of luck for everyone trying.
    After having a dismal performance in the last trio, I was just hoping to get smthng this time round. Have had a sad week trying to breed the sugar glider . But now after this will try for that. And if I get both then I will buy the habitat!!

Executive Chef
    Regarding the breeding order: yes you can breed them in either order. At least that has always been the case so far for trios.

@happyheartbakery: anything goes but it makes most sense to do one of the following:
    -straight attempts: these give the least amount of fails
    -nature-fire-earth attempts: gives shots at both animals and has fewer outcomes than 4-element breeding
    -4-element attempts, preferably with one of these animals and/or a correct gem-hybrid as breeding partner: this gives shot at a unicorn and possibly also gem hybrids (if you used a gem-hybrid), by having gem and/or skull as part of the mix, the amount of outcomes is strongly reduced

For the three element attempts the unicorn can also be used (for those who have it), but it has then to be paired with a fire-nature OR earth-nature hybrid so you can't go for both animals at the same time with this combination, but... You'd essentially be doing almost the same as straight attempts with the added advantage that you can also get gem hybrids as outcome

Fashion Designer
    I really have had very poor results while breeding so when I do get something I get very excited.
    But hang in there everyone . I am rooting for you all . And am grateful to all who rooted for me.

Rhino Keeper
    So, I tried what worked to get me the Glider- use panda/pyro and speed through about 7-10 fails - but that didn't work. I decided to take a break for couple of hours and come back. While folding laundry combos were running through my head (yes I have OCD hehe). I suddenly thought, station Dalmatian & glider is awesome because 4 elements very limited outcome... Too bad the Dalmatian isn't in the breeding list!!!

So, why is the Glider there, but not the Dalmatian or Captain K9? I understand the St. Bernard being a single element, but not the other two.
    Currently Playing: Farm Story, Dragon Story, Castle Story, Fantasy Forest Story
    Two accounts feel free to add: Evys_Mom & GCampsen07

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by evys_mom View Post
    So, I tried what worked to get me the Glider- use panda/pyro and speed through about 7-10 fails - but that didn't work. I decided to take a break for couple of hours and come back. While folding laundry combos were running through my head (yes I have OCD hehe). I suddenly thought, station Dalmatian & glider is awesome because 4 elements very limited outcome... Too bad the Dalmatian isn't in the breeding list!!!

So, why is the Glider there, but not the Dalmatian or Captain K9? I understand the St. Bernard being a single element, but not the other two.
    Once the time for breeding the final animal of a trio has ended, the animals in that trio are removed from the breeding list. S8 does that for the very reason you wanted to use the Station Dalmatian.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Once the time for breeding the final animal of a trio has ended, the animals in that trio are removed from the breeding list. S8 does that for the very reason you wanted to use the Station Dalmatian.
    Ahhh. Thank you for the info
    Currently Playing: Farm Story, Dragon Story, Castle Story, Fantasy Forest Story
    Two accounts feel free to add: Evys_Mom & GCampsen07

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone that has had success already, suggest there combinations? I did pyro and sidekicker but got paradise parrot, speeded it up and did skull glider with solar simian both at level 4 though does that make a difference? Got a fairy ferret though. Hope I get this one the animal looks good

Executive Chef
    All, I just updated the OP with images and other information of this new steed.
    Check out the pictures of it: this Steed has got to be one of the prettiest FFS animals in epic form.
    This one I consider an absolute must-have: I'll be all in trying for it!
    Let's just hope that the game has some mercy on me and grants me one -- preferably easily...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    OMG !! OMG!! OMG!! I think I have finally got it ... I am getting something on the first day of its release... There is nothing else of nature/ fire with 16 hrs . Rt??
    Attachment 25219

I did do some speed breeding.. Well about 70 gems worth... But hey what the heck.
    Yay!! Congratulations! I hope you have luck with the other animals, too!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast