Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Skeletal Steed - 2015 Oct 20 (Skull Trio Part II)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I hope the number of animals for the combination doesn't affect the chances of getting the trio animal since Nature/Fire already has 7 possible outcomes, all of which I have. I am still working on the Sugarskull Glider and have bred all the other Earth/Nature animals at least twice except the Grassquatch which I bred once.

Also it looks like the feeding schedule for this animal is the highest one. I hope that is not true.
    But we can breed the steed even while we have NOT yet bred the Glider, am I right? Or do they normally have to be bred in the release order?

Rhino Keeper
    I hope the number of animals for the combination doesn't affect the chances of getting the trio animal since Nature/Fire already has 7 possible outcomes, all of which I have. I am still working on the Sugarskull Glider and have bred all the other Earth/Nature animals at least twice except the Grassquatch which I bred once.

Also it looks like the feeding schedule for this animal is the highest one. I hope that is not true.
    I'm right there with you, ninasidstorm8! Or almost, since I don't have all the animals this combination yields. But still trying for the Sugarskull Glider, meh.

Fashion Designer
    Now to swap back and forth btw trio animal # 1 & the new trio animal # 2...
    And the follow up question: should I try 3 element attempts, swap back & forth btw straight up breeding or throw in some 4 element attempts so as not to potentially 'waste' my breeding time
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kuppikahvia View Post
    But we can breed the steed even while we have NOT yet bred the Glider, am I right? Or do they normally have to be bred in the release order?
    Yes, you can breed the Steed without breeding the Sugarskull Glider. It is only the last of the trio that you can't breed without the other two. The exception is that you can breed the last of the trio with two Crystal Unicorns, providing that it is a single element animal.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, you can breed the Steed without breeding the Sugarskull Glider. It is only the last of the trio that you can't breed without the other two. The exception is that you can breed the last of the trio with two Crystal Unicorns, providing that it is a single element animal.
    Good to know! Thank you for the info!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Now to swap back and forth btw trio animal # 1 & the new trio animal # 2...
    And the follow up question: should I try 3 element attempts, swap back & forth btw straight up breeding or throw in some 4 element attempts so as not to potentially 'waste' my breeding time
    The one problem with the strategies you propose is that you can easily create gaps in your breeding time since the fail times are so different for the two combinations. In addition, trying for both at the same time (3 elements) introduces Earth/Fire fails which have the longer fail times than either Earth/Nature or Nature/Fire.

Fashion Designer
    OMG !! OMG!! OMG!! I think I have finally got it ... I am getting something on the first day of its release... There is nothing else of nature/ fire with 16 hrs . Rt??
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	98 
Size:	324.0 KB 
ID:	25219

I did do some speed breeding.. Well about 70 gems worth... But hey what the heck.
    Last edited by 31aug2002; 10-20-15 at 01:07 PM.

Executive Chef
    Hello my first attempt with Cactus Kitsune / Quartz Quetzalcoatl is Vinotaur
    2. Fairy Ferret Ouch Ouch which will again be a flood Fairy Ferret give

Executive Chef
    I got it with Hummingburn and Emerald Dragon; but only after getting a 41 hour fail with Krampus and Emerald, my first Quartz Quetzacoatl! Woo Hoo!
    Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    OMG !! OMG!! OMG!! I think I have finally got it ... I am getting something on the first day of its release... There is nothing else of nature/ fire with 16 hrs?? Rt??
    Attachment 25217
    I did do some speed breeding.. Well about 70 gems worth... But hey what the heck.
    Yes! You got it!!! I'm so happy for you! Congrats!!!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast