Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Skeletal Steed - 2015 Oct 20 (Skull Trio Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by Scribbles138 View Post
    Took my rainguin out for the storybook and put my pyro pony and panda back in, got a six hour fail this time. I'm starting to lose hope. If I don't get this soon I won't have any time to try for the deadwing and I hate incomplete trios.
    My thoughts exactly. Every time I see my Space Plate without the Catypuss just makes me want to sell them.
    matiasabad94

level 75

Rhino Keeper
    I just got this one! Maybe I will be able to go for the Deadwing!

Executive Chef
    I have 6 failures for the Skeletal Steed so far. Now that I have completed the breeding parts of the Haunted Hollows Storybook Adventure, I can focus on breeding the Skeletal Steed. I don't have time for the 27 failures I had with the Sugarskull Glider, so I hope it comes soon to leave some time to breed the last of the trio.

Rhino Keeper
    Still nothing yet for me either. I just bread a Flyerfox, which I thought I had, so it's a good thing I checked. So I guess that's better than yet another Fairy Ferret.

how rare is it to get this steed??? I just wasted 150 gems speeding things up and only got stuck with fairy ferrets and jackalope. my pairing was Jackalope and Solar Simian

Executive Chef
    Last night I bred a Skeletal Steed on my 10th try. It will take another 11 hours to hatch and then another 17 hours in the Evolution Flower, so It will be a little more than a day before I can start breeding for the Deadwing. That will give me almost 5 days to complete the trio, so I still have hope.

Good Luck to everyone still trying.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Last night I bred a Skeletal Steed on my 10th try. It will take another 11 hours to hatch and then another 17 hours in the Evolution Flower, so It will be a little more than a day before I can start breeding for the Deadwing. That will give me almost 5 days to complete the trio, so I still have hope.

Good Luck to everyone still trying.
    Congratulations!! I'm starting to lose hope. Already this morning I've had a five hour fail and now another ferret. I don't think I'll be getting this one unless I buy the steed and then speed things along to start trying for the deadwing. Part of me is willing to do that, the other part is angry that it would gave to come to that considering how much time I spend playing this game. I'm not a casual once a day player and yet my breeding odds are terrible. I know they're supposed to be the same for everyone but it sure doesn't feel like it.

What is going on with this trio? I had 19 fails for the Sugar Glider before I got it. So far I have 35 fails trying for the Steed, three of them were Sugar Gliders. Now I decide to heck with the trio since it seems to be a loosing battle. I breed a Rock Rhino + Pandafoil to try for the Honey Hoarder and get a 13 hour timer. PLEASE tell me this is not another Sugar Glider!

Rhino Keeper
    I give up. I've spent so many gems speeding through fails only to get fail after fail after fail. I'm sorry, but I just don't buy that the breeding odds are the same for all of us. I seriously almost bought two gem packs thinking I would buy this, but I'm convinced if I did I wouldn't get the Deadwing by the time the event expires, which would frustrate me even more. I try because I keep hoping I'll get lucky but now I know I'm just kidding myself.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally - bred the steed this morning with Pyro and Panda. Almost afraid to hope for the Deadwing. I've never bred all 3 on a trio, here's hoping this is the one to do it!