Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Skeletal Steed - 2015 Oct 20 (Skull Trio Part II)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    My pony is level 10 and my panda is level 11
    I have been trying for days, and had nothing really want the pony

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post
    Can't believe it, got a 16 hour timer just a few minutes ago!!

I guess I need to decide when I want to go back to Plantlers Purgatory to try for Sugarskull Glider. I might alternate tries with hatching my 3 animals in storage.

Hope everyone is successful at welcoming a Skeletal Steed to their forests!

EDIT: Maybe I don't have to go back to Plantlers Purgatory. I could try Skeletal Steed + Pandaffodil, for a chance at Sugarskull Glider and the 4 Nature/Fire animals I still need.
    What was your breeding animals?

Fashion Designer
    Previously I couldn't even get one trio animal and now I think I am getting my 2nd steed.
    QQ + Skeletal steed.
    Well this is how it went. After I got the steed two days ago. I went back to my earth nature breeding. Bred one Plantler and I Grassquatch ( which is currently in the nest)
    In the mean time I fed my steed to lvl 3 and ready for evolution. But the flower was occupied with the Hibernater.
    Well when the steed went in the flower , I came to the forum and read ogreve's post on his personal breeding. So I sped the evolution and quickly fed my steed to lvl 9 , sped the Grassquatch breeding and put it in the nest.
    Then put my lvl 14 QQ and lvl 9 steed in the den and up pops 16 hrs.
    So I guess I am getting steed no. 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    Previously I couldn't even get one trio animal and now I think I am getting my 2nd steed.
    QQ + Skeletal steed.
    Well this is how it went. After I got the steed two days ago. I went back to my earth nature breeding. Bred one Plantler and I Grassquatch ( which is currently in the nest)
    In the mean time I fed my steed to lvl 3 and ready for evolution. But the flower was occupied with the Hibernater.
    Well when the steed went in the flower , I came to the forum and read ogreve's post on his personal breeding. So I sped the evolution and quickly fed my steed to lvl 9 , sped the Grassquatch breeding and put it in the nest.
    Then put my lvl 14 QQ and lvl 9 steed in the den and up pops 16 hrs.
    So I guess I am getting steed no. 2
    How did you get your first steed? And well done to you wish it was me lol

Rhino Keeper
    Holy Guacamole Batman!!

I got the Glider yesterday on my second account. I bought the habitat, put the Glider in the nest breed the panda/Pyro. It was a Ferret. Didn't speed, and came back this afternoon. Put the ferret in the nest, fed my glider and sent him to the flower. Put my panda and pyro back in and bam 16 hours. I AM SHOCKED!!!
    Last edited by evys_mom; 10-22-15 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Ugh used to writing panda/rhino
    Currently Playing: Farm Story, Dragon Story, Castle Story, Fantasy Forest Story
    Two accounts feel free to add: Evys_Mom & GCampsen07

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by evys_mom View Post
    Holy Guacamole Batman!!

I got the Glider yesterday on my second account. I bought the habitat, put the Glider in the nest breed the panda/Pyro. It was a Ferret. Didn't speed, and came back this afternoon. Put the ferret in the nest, fed my glider and sent him to the flower. Put my panda and pyro back in and bam 16 hours. I AM SHOCKED!!!
    If you don't mind me asking in what order?

Executive Chef
    may be this trio will be easier ? my baby account got the skeletal Steed 1st try with pyro pony and pandaffodil
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LynsoKevin View Post
    If you don't mind me asking in what order?
    Sure, no problem. I bred panda (lvl 15) & Pyro (lvl 15) in that order. I have now gotten into the habit of following the order of required animal ie nature/fire; earth/nature; dark/earth; lighting/nature. For me I seem to have better luck that way and using the base animals (pyro, panda, rhino, etc.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    may be this trio will be easier ? my baby account got the skeletal Steed 1st try with pyro pony and pandaffodil
    Congrats!!!! I have to say, what I call base animals seem to be the trick for many players on the limited animals introduced.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by evys_mom View Post
    Sure, no problem. I bred panda (lvl 15) & Pyro (lvl 15) in that order. I have now gotten into the habit of following the order of required animal ie nature/fire; earth/nature; dark/earth; lighting/nature. For me I seem to have better luck that way and using the base animals (pyro, panda, rhino, etc.)
    Thanks very much for your info, I will try this I have level 15 pyro and 10 panda

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast