Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugar Skull Dragon 10-20-15

Rhino Keeper
    I used night & hermit & got 16hrs on the first try. That never happens for me!! Does anyone know if it could be something besides the Sugarskull dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nic1967 View Post
    I used night & hermit & got 16hrs on the first try. That never happens for me!! Does anyone know if it could be something besides the Sugarskull dragon?
    Lunar ram, charm and aether is also 16hrs.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought it on my main account but I'm gonna try to breed it on my other accounts.

I just tried smoke and fire and ended up with 5 hours which is love
    Will keep trying....

Fashion Designer
    Lazerlight/ Night or Love/Night

17hrs no doubt I have another unlucky Luck.

[QUOTE=cazile81;1192363]Lunar ram, charm and aether is also 16hrs.[/QUOTE
    As well as blue moon.. I just got 16 hrs on the breeding timer and with my luck it's any one of these mentioned (already have all of them) not lucky to get new dragons on the first try,but will have my fingers crossed that it's sugar skull...lol

My worry is that the sale ends "Tues". Being a charter member of the original "Just My Luck " organization I'm worried SS is not really breedable & on Wednesday, a big ole' "Gosh we're sorry, but SS is NOT breedable. Our mistake.  And though we won't be bringing it back, EVER, we'll be working on something almost as good for next Halloween season; our promise! You know we're good for it! On the bright side, a big congrats from Storm 8 (How do ya'll like our new logo?) to the 14 of our players world wide who got Sugar Skull!"
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-20-15 at 01:32 PM. Reason: removed third party forum reference/inappropriate word

Nightclub Owner
    Tried Crusader & Moon (45 possible outcomes) - got 8 hours so either Godmother or Disco. I already have both
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LindenTX View Post
    My worry is that the sale ends "Tues". Being a charter member of the original "Just My Luck " organization I'm worried SS is not really breedable & on Wednesday, a big ole' "Gosh we're sorry, but SS is NOT breedable. Our mistake.  And though we won't be bringing it back, EVER, we'll be working on something almost as good for next Halloween season; our promise! You know we're good for it! On the bright side, a big congrats from Storm 8 (How do ya'll like our new logo?) to the 14 of our players world wide who got Sugar Skull!"
    The description does not state that you cannot get this dragon by breeding so I would say yes you can.
    I am checking to get confirmation on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cazile81 View Post
    Lunar ram, charm and aether is also 16hrs.
    Darn it! I knew it was too good to be true. Ugh. Thank you though!!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast