Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Sugar Skull Dragon 10-20-15

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    So... I need some suggestion on this one.

Sugar Skull and Spider on sale at nearly the same price and the sale end at the same time. And if I'm going to buy just one of them, which one do you guys think I should buy? Consider the prettiness and usefulness in Arena...
    not considering how useful or terrible they might be in the arena: Spider is a limited time return and it seems that Sugar Skull will stay in the game after the sale ends. If you really want to buy a dragon I'd suggest going for Spider since it won't be available at a later date, at least until Hallowe'en 2016

Banned
    I am having terrible fails with this one as well. The last a Virtue and I am thinking if I don't buy it then I would not have it. So hard lately to get new dragons through breeding.

Executive Chef
    Pinch me! After a bunch of charm, titan, lunar ram, and coral fails, I have it! I used Angel & Obsidian.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Bought it. Wanted it for my Halloween dragon collection.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    not considering how useful or terrible they might be in the arena: Spider is a limited time return and it seems that Sugar Skull will stay in the game after the sale ends. If you really want to buy a dragon I'd suggest going for Spider since it won't be available at a later date, at least until Hallowe'en 2016
    That's true but considering Sugar Skull is a Halloween theme dragon, it will soon expire like most of its pal (Spider,Witch,Skeleton...) when Halloween is over. And (by the look on the forum) it's really gonna be painful breeding this one!

Thanks for the suggestion though

Rhino Keeper
    So ive been reading the previous posts and it seems many players are having a hard time breeding it without success. I just quitted on the Voodoo dragon so I was thinking of giving this a try before the sale ends (just to know whether i should buy it or not).

My first try with Dapper x Melody = 16 hrs ... Lunar
    Now another 16 hrs..
    Last edited by hon3ycomb; 10-27-15 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Update
    *Daily Android player*
    Currently level 150

Nightclub Owner
    I broke down & bought it. I spent my whole weekend trying (unsuccessfully) for Voodoo Doll. Couldn't pass up the 200 gold price.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    I could not even come close on this one through regular breeding on multiple accounts. I will have to buy it if I want it.

Fashion Designer
    I got 21 hours with Rose and moon not sure what it could be please tell me it cant be another poison again it could be tusk.

Fashion Designer
    Get ready for disappointment, 'cause it's a Poison

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast