Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Change inventory categories

Quote Originally Posted by simonfevre View Post
    How about changing the inventory categories into something more meaningful. Maybe food, minerals, buildings, plants, animals etc. Personally I find the present way of splitting them up quite confusing.
    Having the "consumable" tab in Workshop/Forge changed to "favorites" or something like that to offer top 3-6 commonly crafted items by that player would be awesome btw. Having to scroll down forever just to get to earth wisps/lanterns, chocolate/sweet feasts for example, is kind of a pain.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Hate hate hate going into the storage. Takes forever to find how many of something I have. It really does need updating.
    Also would love it if when you tap an empty farm plot a total of what is in inventory comes up next to each item.

Farm Supplier
    I would at least like to have S8 assign a tab to EVERY inventory item. There are multiple items currently in my inventory that only appear when the ALL tab is selected and appears NOWHERE else. Talk about having a problem checking on quantity.. 275 pages of ALL inventory.

All suggestions to split inventory into useful and populated tabs would be SUPER.

The same would also work for any crafting or adventure building. Why have multiple tabs for these buildings when most crafting or adventures only appear when ALL is selected. 1 tab would do... or the tabs should at least contain representative items.

We need a tab called "obsolete" to keep all previous timed mission objects (which is no longer used) and keep those objects off the "all" tab list.

Also, Please put all those energy crates, chop-able items (like firework crates), monster traps, and more in the "consumable" tab. Currently, nothing goes under there.

S8 please!!! Players have been asking since 2013 for the inventory to be better used.
    Castle Story and Farm Story 2. Been playing since 2012. Some days I want to throw it all in but I'm so addicted I can't .

New Resident
    It's been 2 years now. All suggestions seem to be ignored.... -.-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123