Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Change inventory categories

Change inventory categories

How about changing the inventory categories into something more meaningful. Maybe food, minerals, buildings, plants, animals etc. Personally I find the present way of splitting them up quite confusing.

+1

too many items in inventory and current categories aren't very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by simonfevre View Post
    How about changing the inventory categories into something more meaningful. Maybe food, minerals, buildings, plants, animals etc. Personally I find the present way of splitting them up quite confusing.
    i agree. searching for one thing seems more like a chore then helpful.

they have a section that says consumables....well thats always empty, so why not use that tab for something more worthy of a castle story game!.

and please please please , break down your inventory.

and for the love of god.. please put numbers on the crop boxes so i know what to plant instead of leaving that menu and browsing through the worst inventory system ever.

having it broken down into food, plants/crops, materials, would help so much.

get to it

Agree with Cyndora too.

Break into food, plant/crops, materials... sounds good.

The inventory is so badly sort, that I rarely bother to look into it (cause you can't find the item you are looking for unless it is the last few things you collected from the screen).

When I want to look for how many carrots left or corns left, I actually go into Kitchen to look for the information I need. That totally defeated the purpose of having an inventory screen (cause it suck).

Rhino Keeper
    In the Consumable Tab: All food items and most things that are harvested, excluding glimmer bulbs or that purple flower since I don't think anyone eats those. Also drinks such as lemonade, can't think of any others right now.

In the Special Tab: Special event items, all. But especially items only available in the Holidays, such as Easter, Halloween, you know.

Forgot to add that both tabs have nothing in them, why?

Rhino Keeper
    But whichever way it's organized will be a huge help, cos right now it's not organized at all it seems.

The most helpful to me would be a separate space for food items. But the special holiday or event items tab would be nice too.

Also the ability to delete something from the inventory, with a confirmation button though I see how this could pose risks

Actually, it would be nice on the planting seed screen, show us how many of those vege/fruit we got in our inventory.

yes!
    when i plant stuff i would love to see a small number on the box with the picture of that crop, so when we are planting things we can see how many we have like 78 /99 and then we know want to plant.
    materials ( rocks , lumber )
    crops only ( planted resources)
    food ( milk, eggs, things you need to cook with )
    dyes/ petals/flower stuff/seeds
    misc ( all the old stuff that we dont need to look at like the sword, or things from the very start)
    then current event things.
    special/holiday ( last tab since we dont use it often)
    if i am building something, the inventory is so obsolete sometimes i dont even refer to it. this would be something as a quality of life thing for us die hards lol

thanks for listening.
    happy building.

p.s can we put trees in our inventory? when events come up i dont like to take buildings off my land just to make room for something i wont like / use , some trees take alot of space, easier to redecorate too.
    or a clear all feature for when your feeling really bold!!!! you know it takes hours and lots of vodka/coffee to reset everything .

so how does one go about maybe getting a quick response from S8 about this?

something thats not on the radar , or something they might be looking into? anything?

click inventory, tabs pop up that say

all- crafting - food - buildings - decorations -flowers/dye- gems- holiday/quest/event

then maybe when you click on those tabs a second list pops up with the items being broken down in other tabs....

crafting breaks down to= building products ( lumber , rocks , ores,) , jewels, things for all crafting( glues,paste)
    food breaks down to = ingredients ( milk ,eggs, etc ) then crops, then feasts you have, etc
    buildings break down to = crafting buildings, coin buildings, decorative
    decorations break down to = nature ( tress, ponds, etc ) holiday decorations, and kingdom decorations( benches , flower pots )
    flower/dye breaks down to = petals, dyes, potions( essence, etc
    holiday is broken down = holiday, then event.

just again my two gold pieces on this subject. the current inventory takes to long to find something unless you just tapped on it and collected which is a nice function. but something a little neater or more organized is way past over due. i say take a month after the holidays and dont worry about events and drink some coffee and pow wow something out between the great staff you have.

also something so small but would make a world of difference ( quality of life issue here lol )
    click on a crop plot, and that menu what to plant comes up, if you could pretty pretty please put a small number on the pictures in that menu like 45/99 would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo helpful. thanks

thank you for taking the time to listen to my small rant. ( again )

keep up the good work
    xox
    cyndora

Exclamation Tabs or subcategories

Hey, on castle story there are these subcategories in the inventory, it would be nice if these were actually in use, so food items go in consumables, wood,rock,beams,etc goes in materials and more?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast