Thread: NORMAN, only YOU can answer..please??

Unregistered

Question NORMAN, only YOU can answer..please??

I have a question about the "Community" listing. Let's take for discussion, Level 75's before the recent Level adjustment. Let's say there are 5 Level 75's at the top of the List, each with four stars. Their position on the list DOES NOT change. Two things I'd like to know-how are they ranked from highest to lowest as they are all 75's with four stars?? is it number of neighbors? How much they tip? Because they do not change positions. If you're second, you're second all day. The next question is really about the same criteria. There is one Level 71 or 72 who is always, everyday above the 75's. This Lower Level is always, everyday FIRST, at the very top of the list! This would cause one to conclude that the Level 72 has waaaay more neighbors than the 75's or tips a LOT more than they do?? Can you please tell us how the ranking on the Community list is done? Maybe it is as simple as how long each has been playing the game. Thanks for everything!

Unregistered

Agree

This is a good question. I have noticed the same thing. Maybe some of the senior players know the answer. I've watched that page and the OP is correct.

Unregistered
    I want to know this answer to. I want to bump thus up so maybe Norman will answer cuz I am getting to the highest levels. Thank You

Unregistered
    BUMP For Norman