Thread: Moving counters with food on them

Moving counters with food on them

Hi guys this is my first post but I just had to ask...

I just moved a few counters with food on them without losing the food. I thought we could not do that.

Also an oven that was baking I moved and it did not affect the food that was baking! Is this something new?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kristin5399 View Post
    Hi guys this is my first post but I just had to ask...

I just moved a few counters with food on them without losing the food. I thought we could not do that.

Also an oven that was baking I moved and it did not affect the food that was baking! Is this something new?
    You can move counters and machines anywhere in the bakery. It is alright and will not affect your cooking and the food on the counters. But never press store button. Once you press store that mean you want to keep the counter together with the foods into the store. You will never get back those foods on that counter you store. Enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    You can move counters and machines anywhere in the bakery. It is alright and will not affect your cooking and the food on the counters. But never press store button. Once you press store that mean you want to keep the counter together with the foods into the store. You will never get back those foods on that counter you store. Enjoy the game.
    Thanks Bakerling That's good to know.

Executive Chef
    You are welcome. I enjoy to share what I know with you lol.