Thread: Mix up in Serenity Falls?

Mix up in Serenity Falls?

The last couple of days I've had the process of making Spiral shells and Freshwater coral in Serenity falls mixed up - it requires Charsnips to make Spiral shells and Skyfruit to make Freshwater coral, instead of the reverse as earlier. The times are switched too, so it takes 1 min to make Spiral shells and 2.30 to make Freshwater coral. Not that it makes that much of a difference, but I just wanted to point it out, in case anyone else is experiencing the same thing. I'm on iOS, the latest version of both the OS and game.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    This is intended. It's so that you don't need to send all your red or blue Dragons, tying them all up in a single task. You can search for blue shells with red Dragons while breeding blue Dragons to discover new babies.

Rhino Keeper
    It's a bit silly though, the problem is mostly with the red dragons, not the blue. But if this stays that way, why not just change the dragons but keep red ingredients for red items and blue for blue? This switch still causes me to put the wrong ingredients in the plots...