Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Take Away The "WATCH ADS" Icon!

Exclamation Take Away The "WATCH ADS" Icon!

If S8 can give players gems for watching ads on Bakery Story, Farm Story, and Dragon Story, then why not CASTLE STORY? Tell S8, if they're not gonna give us GEMS for WATCHING ADS, take the icon off the screen! It's not worth wasting my time for 3 measly energy!
    Thank you

At least you get the option. Mine still keeps disappearing

Fashion Designer
    gems or take it away!!! when it first came out I heard tell that some people were getting gems from it but I never have.

Eh, I'll take any extra energy I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by labsandboxers View Post
    At least you get the option. Mine still keeps disappearing
    If it doesn't work as intended, it should be pulled.
    Some get energy, some get gems, others are just teased with a non-working ghost icon, and many get nothing. So why is it still there? S8 doesn't really care if it's fixed or not, so it seems.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    i Think it is worse having the icon - only to have it give ONE energy Per ad. Think i used it twice and that was me starting a movie then leaving to do something Else for 20 seconds while it finished

Fashion Designer
    are you guys seriously complaining about an icon that NOT ONLY gives you free gems (idk why you guys saying its energy, it gives gems to me), but more importantly supports TL? yeah, believe it or not, TL is getting paid for showing us those ads, ads that you dont even have to watch, mute your phone, click watch, and watch a wall or window or something for 30s

Executive Chef
    Some people get gems, some people get energy and some people don't get it at all, only the icon, briefly.

Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    are you guys seriously complaining about an icon that NOT ONLY gives you free gems (idk why you guys saying its energy, it gives gems to me), but more importantly supports TL? yeah, believe it or not, TL is getting paid for showing us those ads, ads that you dont even have to watch, mute your phone, click watch, and watch a wall or window or something for 30s

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Some people get gems, some people get energy and some people don't get it at all, only the icon, briefly.
    part of my statement still holds, you get free things for doing practically nothing and support TL, if it doesnt work for you well I feel sorry for you I guess

I still don't understand while some, like me, don't have the option at all after all this time. I agree, those gems are a big big help and it is unfair to give some players free gems for watching and not all.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast