Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't complete quest and pop-up won't go away!

Can't complete quest and pop-up won't go away!

I've been receiving the pop-up for the "Clues in the Kitchen" about every 2 minutes. It will NOT go away and it is interrupting gameplay! The game doesn't seem to be processing that I've finished that task and seems to reset. I'll serve the recipe, the quest will complete, then it will "reset" and it wants me to do the recipe over again. Whether or not I even try to complete the quest, I will still get the pop-up for it every 1-2 minutes. Does anyone have this same issue? How can I fix it?

Grand Emperor
    I'm having the same issue. I reinstalled the game and it still happens. I get the pop-up every 15-30 seconds now.

I don't think we can fix it. Storm8 apparently released another untested/poorly tested goal and we have to wait for them to fix it.

But the good news is that goal was only released on iOS so I can play on Android just fine.
    Last edited by nmishii; 10-16-15 at 12:39 PM.

I had not uninstalled then reinstalled yet since I'm worried about losing game progress. I hope they are able to fix it soon, you can barely play!

Should I email them or do they read the forums?

Grand Emperor
    They do read the forums but it may take a while. There is only Storm8 person on now so at least there's a chance they'll read it. But you can also email just in case.

And uninstlling and reinstalling doesn't cause you to lose game progress. The data is on their servers rather than on your device.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having the same issue. Pops up every few seconds are making my game totally unplayable

Rhino Keeper
    Its happening in my game too.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Sorry for the interruption! The issue has been resolved and you should be able to resume normal play now.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Sorry for the interruption! The issue has been resolved and you should be able to resume normal play now.
    This is not fixed. If you perform the quest, it resets and you go back to part 1 of clues in the kitchen.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jackobeen View Post
    This is not fixed. If you perform the quest, it resets and you go back to part 1 of clues in the kitchen.
    Can you try restarting your app?

Rhino Keeper

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Can you try restarting your app?
    Everything is working well for me now. Thanks for the speedy fix

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast