Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game not available in Apple store

While it looks like I am missing out on the gem reward for Clue Bingo (or Cluedo Bingo), goal 3 appeared for downloading Frozen Frenzy which is also not working. Now I got the message that my device is not compatible. (Android) Tried to find the game through Google Appstore; not there.
    It is increasingly hard to get gems because we do not get gems for every adventure anymore since the beasthunt be***. At this rate it will take years to accumulate gems enough to buy something. Or is that the point?

Quote Originally Posted by ****trom View Post
    While it looks like I am missing out on the gem reward for Clue Bingo (or Cluedo Bingo), goal 3 appeared for downloading Frozen Frenzy which is also not working. Now I got the message that my device is not compatible. (Android) Tried to find the game through Google Appstore; not there.
    It is increasingly hard to get gems because we do not get gems for every adventure anymore since the beasthunt be***. At this rate it will take years to accumulate gems enough to buy something. Or is that the point?
    Please write to support@storm8.com if you are still experiencing issues. The message you are receiving for Frozen Frenzy Mania means your device is not compatible with the game so unfortunately you will not be able to install and play the game.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123