Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game not available in Apple store

Exclamation Game not available in Apple store

It says the item is not available in the store, why? That's why I can't download the game.

Make sure your App Store region matches your device region. Clue Bingo is available in US and Canada.
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 10-16-15 at 11:33 AM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Make sure your App Store region matches your device region. Clue Bingo is available in US and Canada.
    Oh, only in the US and Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by gorgeously_me View Post
    Oh, only in the US and Canada?
    If you are outside of US and Canada, you should see Cluedo Bingo to download from your App Store or Google Play Store.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

If you are outside of US and Canada, you should see Cluedo Bingo to download from your App Store or Google Play Store.
    Oh I didn't know it was similar. Okay got the game with the different name you gave 😊 Thanks!

New Resident
    I'm not sure if this is the place to post this but I was wondering if we download the other version you said "Cluedo Bingo" are we going to get the in game reward that it's offered to download "Clue Bingo"? I mean, I play other Storm8 games like Castle Story in which there is a mission asking to download "Clue Bingo" for a gem reward (I'm an Android player).

I got the same problem. I installed Cluedo Bingo through Google Playstore because with the link in Castle Story and in Dragon Story I got the message that the game is not available in my country. In Castle Story I got the dialogue to compete with the baron to reach level 7, but did not receive the gems. Now I have 2 goals, one for installing (still) and one for reaching level 7. Dragon Story did not react to the installation at all. In the meantime is the countdown is going on for 15 days...

Quote Originally Posted by ****trom View Post
    I got the same problem. I installed Cluedo Bingo through Google Playstore because with the link in Castle Story and in Dragon Story I got the message that the game is not available in my country. In Castle Story I got the dialogue to compete with the baron to reach level 7, but did not receive the gems. Now I have 2 goals, one for installing (still) and one for reaching level 7. Dragon Story did not react to the installation at all. In the meantime is the countdown is going on for 15 days...
    Well, EXACTLY the same thing that happened to me!

Will anybody give us any explanation?

No clue, cluedo won't work for the gems, no gems at all, and so?

Meanwhile, my friend from the same country (android like me) was offered the Penguin Ice Cream and is there, playing merrily...
    Waiting for a solution, please...

Thanks

Smile

Exactly to me too.. no 30 golds for installation ..
    So why should I play to get level 7 for unsure golds.
    What if it goes on happening like this in future??

Clue Bingo is available in US and Canada.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonangel05 View Post

Exactly to me too.. no 30 golds for installation ..
    So why should I play to get level 7 for unsure golds.
    What if it goes on happening like this in future??

That chick is so cute. ARE YOU SERIOUS. Are you going to Canada or US to download this game?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast