Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I open the doors to play

Farm Supplier

Exclamation How do I open the doors to play

Have just downloaded this game, bought the offer pack and every time I press enter or ask about the rules the doors shut and I dont know how to open them. Can anyone help

Please try closing out apps running in the background of your device. Also try restarting your device and see if this helps. Try waiting a few seconds for the door to open and allow you to enter a room in the game. If you continue to experience this issue of the door not opening up, please let us know.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Please try closing out apps running in the background of your device. Also try restarting your device and see if this helps. Try waiting a few seconds for the door to open and allow you to enter a room in the game. If you continue to experience this issue of the door not opening up, please let us know.
    Doors just stay shut. Have closed all apps and restarted iPad, have even reloaded game, but doore refuse to open. and now my restaurant 2 game has gone nuts with a goal linked to this cludo game. Never had these probs before.

Quote Originally Posted by wendy2859 View Post
    Have just downloaded this game, bought the offer pack and every time I press enter or ask about the rules the doors shut and I dont know how to open them. Can anyone help
    Having the same problem he/she has. Every time I enter to play, the game just stucks with the doors closed. Also did what he/she had to do.

Same problem as above, can not get passed the closed doors on the very first level, I can get daily ticket bonus pop ups and all other areas but not a game of bingo

New Resident
    I have the same issue. I have shut down my iPad and made sure nothing else was running. I can't open the door either

I am having this issue as well. I closed apps. Tried uninstalling re-installing. Tried restarting IPad. Doors still don't open

Farm Supplier
    Is anything being done to solve this problem. At first I thought it was my iPad but other people are now having the same problem. It would be nice to think that somebody is trying to help us

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    I will let Pikasquirrel know that you guys are still having issues.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will let Pikasquirrel know that you guys are still having issues.
    Thanks Kooky Panda. Game up and running

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast