Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Old halloween items

If only they stop investing so much time on all these bubble or candy mania games. And focus more on how to improve their old games instead.

But I still can't accept the fact that there's no Halloween sale this year. With this going, who's know if there's a BFS or Christmas sale even. Probably none at all. I can imagine the uproar on forum again.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Maybe the reason why storm8 has no halloween decors on his bakery and restaurant there will be no halloween sale this year

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    If only they stop investing so much time on all these bubble or candy mania games. And focus more on how to improve their old games instead.

But I still can't accept the fact that there's no Halloween sale this year. With this going, who's know if there's a BFS or Christmas sale even. Probably none at all. I can imagine the uproar on forum again.
    It is absolutely puzzling theres no Halloween sale afterall how difficult is it to put old items on sale. S8 giving up an opportunity to make money.. thats unimaginable. guess players have to wait another year.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-31-15 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Typo

Executive Chef
    Such a disappointment that there isn't any old Halloween sales for this year. I miss a lot of the stuffs.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Being sad of not having an old halloween items for sale i tried the monster crate and got two monsters treats instead what a disaster lol this makes me want to get my ax and do some Headhunting lol

Rhino Keeper
    *speechless* *can't believe it*
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyarca View Post
    Being sad of not having an old halloween items for sale i tried the monster crate and got two monsters treats instead what a disaster lol this makes me want to get my ax and do some Headhunting lol
    I know I have a bakery that has one old Halloween box. was very tempting past 2 months to not open telling myself they will get a new box or maybe even bringing old boxes back like for Valentine's day but nothing I think everyone should make a bigger deal about it every time we do they respond. Protest🔸🔹🔶🔷🔷💠

Fashion Designer
    maybe they're just giving up in rs and bs along with fs. pss is done. maybe these are next in line.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe they're focusing on their 3D games.... Those games always have great events, sales and updates!
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Fashion Designer
    probably. well guess its the usual failure to adapt/expand and "blaming" on changing market.....bringing out new stuff is prolly more fun for developers on top of that...... kinda seems to me though they're imitating rather than trying to finding a new niche or further developing existing games into more popular concepts.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast