Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Old halloween items

Old halloween items

Does anyone know when will be old halloween items be sold im so excited to buy from the pasts years

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyarca View Post
    Does anyone know when will be old halloween items be sold im so excited to buy from the pasts years
    There is no guarantee that they will. You can hope that they re-release them eventually or have them in a Black Friday sale.

Thanks for the info

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketsmama View Post
    There is no guarantee that they will. You can hope that they re-release them eventually or have them in a Black Friday sale.
    I am looking forward to that Black Friday Sale. hopefully it come fast. Halloween is coming soon lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    I am looking forward to that Black Friday Sale. hopefully it come fast. Halloween is coming soon lol.
    Pretty sure black Friday is not till thanksgiving night.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Pretty sure black Friday is not till thanksgiving night.
    Thanks deekathleen. I am just excited that Halloween is coming. Is very neaR now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyarca View Post
    They will probably do a single item for 70 gems the day before Halloween or several items from last year and some retired Halloween boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    They will probably do a single item for 70 gems the day before Halloween or several items from last year and some retired Halloween boxes.
    I dont remember if they had a halloween sale last year or not and when

Executive Chef
    Yup. Images from the always-helpful pepperwoo:

The first set was the re-released content, the second group was new content released at the same time in 2014. It was like 2 days before Halloween last year, so there's still a strong possibility of a sale this year as well, I think.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Yup. Images from the always-helpful pepperwoo:

The first set was the re-released content, the second group was new content released at the same time in 2014. It was like 2 days before Halloween last year, so there's still a strong possibility of a sale this year as well, I think.
    Thank you guys for providing this useful content. I appreciate it very much. I also have strong feelings that there will be such a sale this year too.
    Enjoy.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast