Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/15/15 iOS Update - Cabbage Hut - GEM PURCHASE

Executive Chef
    I may change my mind about this later but right now I say No Way Jose.

I could have sworn I saw coins too. Wish I could go back and have a screen shot of it because it didn't look as clearly marked as gem buildings usually do. I haven't bought gems in ages, I had saved these from playing the games and from adventures and trades. At this point I'm not sure what they could offer for sale that would cause me to purchase gems in the future, right now I can't think of one single thing. There is only one reason there is no gem spend confirmation button, and that is so we will buy more after spending them accidentally.
    This is the only game I play that does not ask "Are you sure you want to buy _____?"

Quote Originally Posted by sammiuk View Post
    Well on my buldings it was marked as coins I'm sure of it as I got 2 one on my iPad and one on h game for iPhone ....so was totally peeved when gems was used instead as I wouldn't have bothered at that cost of gems them bam I accidentally sped up my orphanage to complete to level 5 at 500 gems cost so that's nearly 1000 gems l wasted today not happy at all they really need a second button to confirm yu want to use gems up its just too easy to do. Playing on a touch screen app. I've contacted them too see if they can help with the orphanage. I'm getting to the point I'm ready to pack it all in I was enjoying the game too. But it's not worth it anymore with all this wasted gems business.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    450 gems??? Hmmmmmm NOT!!!!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-15-15 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate comment

Rhino Keeper
    After almost 3 years of playing Castle Story and being very addicted.. waking up in the middle of the night to collect from buildings, animals, working on goals and spending real money from time to time.. I think I'm done... I looked so forward to each Thursday at 3pm EST and would not collect on the 24 hrs items until the new goals were released if we had one but this goal did it for me. Can't believe that S8 would actually put out one goal to use up so many gems. Thank you for the pleasures of playing but I think I will start living my life without my castle friends. Good Bye!

Farm Supplier
    Can we get confirmation that if we buy the cabbage hut, we can save up the 25 needed to guarantee the grand prize, i'm not buying it if we only get 4 a day, ie the 3 we automatically get and one from hut per day,with NO storage above 4.
    Also will there be a storage limit, because i hope it's more than 25.
    The quest to buy it states, "A specialized house just to produce and store these throwing-at-the-Baron-cabbages will be perfect"
    Unfortunately I've learnt not to believe anything TL/S8 write in there quest logs, can anyone understand why being told you don't have to complete a step meant, you have to complete a step (IE the current Orphanage quest), and then expect us NOT to ask for confirmation to spend 450 gems...

Executive Chef
    Maybe in the long run the prizes will be valuable . I know I felt tricked when I got ivys bakery but now I am really happy with it. But then that wouldn't be fair to android players. They can't even get the barons tent correct??? Somehow this has to beneficial for all players. I'm hoping that this can be resolved or else it just looks like a money grabbing ploy. Is anybody listening??

Quote Originally Posted by spchstew View Post
    Hi! Are you actually getting GEMS from watching the videos? All I get is one ENERGY per video watched! Thx
    Hey
    Yes i do... But only on 2 of 4 of my accounts, it's totally random... No idea what the reason is!
    And Im sorry to hear that you're one of the no-gems people

But again: Is the prize at the tent changing without throw one cabbage? Because if not... You would use every new cabbage to check if the item you want is in the tent today?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    Hijacking your post coolssp! I'm sure you won't mind SW
    I don't mind at all Pika, now only if you could hijack my game and buy me the cottage too LOL
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-16-15 at 01:32 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I could have sworn I saw coins too. Wish I could go back and have a screen shot of it because it didn't look as clearly marked as gem buildings usually do. .....This is the only game I play that does not ask "Are you sure you want to buy _____?"
    Me too. I didn't realize it took my gems until I came here and read about it. Sure enough, my gems were gone when I went back and checked. I didn't expect a sale to be disguised as a story so I didn't read that carefully. There is a lesson in this, at least for me. I will never trust S8. Before taking any action it is clear from this fiasco that every screen must be grabbed and searched for possible hidden traps.

This sure sucks out all the fun I got from playing the game.

I kind of like my kingdom the way it is, and enjoy my wall and my friends in the game. What would happen if I just quit playing, but still kept up with my wall and sent out material requests for social purposes? I have been unimpressed since S8 took over from TL. There is the decline in quality of artwork and forcing the ugly tent on us without allowing it to be stored, and of course Walicorngate, all which would have driven me away but for my awesome community. If not for the community, this trick with no treat would have led me to hang up a "Closed for Remodeling" sign.

As it is, S8 lost future income from me, which would have been worth much more than the 450 gems they are probably celebrating about having tricked so many of us out of before we realized it was a sale trick or treating as a story.

Would it have ****ed S8 to offer this building openly under their logo as a sale? That is after all, what is is, a sale. I think it is fine for those who want it, and for those, I say great. Go ahead and buy it and enjoy your purchase. But for those who were tricked into buying it for gems instead of coins, please realize that some of us don't want to buy the stuff in the tent so it is not a value for us. I say S8 should do the right thing and refund us the gems.

Unfortunately they aren't known for doing the right thing. That is sad because this is a good game that could be great with a little effort on their part. I can't speak for others but I will spend more willingly on an honestly great game, than I will by trickery on a good game that has a reputation for unfair practices.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by spchstew View Post
    Hi! Are you actually getting GEMS from watching the videos? All I get is one ENERGY per video watched! Thx
    at least you do get the video's... a lot of usdon't even get those..
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast