Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/15/15 iOS Update - Cabbage Hut - GEM PURCHASE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Its worth it for all the people complaining, 1 cabbage is worth 10 gems, are you saying you are not planning to play this game for at least other 45 days? get real.
    I do not visit the baron tent on daily basis, I don't care about the prizes, as I am full on almost everything, and couldn't care less about the grand prize, I only got a cat at the start, and since then I did not bother, so for me it is awaste of gems, I'd rather buy an Alicorn!
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpuriousNotion View Post
    I will probably be playing this game until someone pries my phone from my hands in a morgue, so worth it to me. Unless the cell phone radiation brings me back as a zombie. In which case, it's even more worth it!
    LMAO!!! .. *zombie groooooan* lol
    Ok, I'm back with some math. By the beginning of 2016, it will have paid for itself (takes 2 1/2 - 3 months recoup time, by my calculations, lol).
    Ok, I'm in ...now bring Mama some GOOD grand prizes!!!!!!!!!
    *zombie stumble back to my queendom to eat some rotten cabbage brains* LOL :wink:

PS. I think I just succumbed to the Joneses-peer-pressure tactic, LOL!
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 10-15-15 at 01:23 PM. Reason: PS

Rhino Keeper
    It's unusual I think for this to be part of a goal, usually there's just a pop-up about new items in the market. Thankfully I had some control and didn't place, but I sure do feel terrible for those who lost their gems..I was so close to clicking it and then stopped at the last second. I don't even like most of the tent items, I think I spent about $5 to purchase a cat a few months back that's given me good returns.

I guess I have a few more days to decide. I'd like the issue of 'do you still get 3 free a day' cleared up. For those who like the items in the tent, and go there regularly, this is a bargain.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm actually tempted, as I've bought tent prizes twice - I couldn't resist the mummy cat for Halloween! But I'm worried that something really good will come along for Black Friday or Christmas and I'll be gem poor then....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy7373 View Post
    I will buy it, the current tent prize isn't one I want so I will get it later when the prize changes/
    I have only got 2 prizes from the tent, 1 cat and 1 dog. I had to buy the 10 pack of cabbages twice on both occasions, so I spent 360 gems for 2 prizes.
    I couldn't justify 180 gems per prize, but an outlay of 450 gems to get a tent prize each month is a no brainer.
    Yes, it will definitely be worth the prize in the long run. If I had enough gems I think I might buy it right away. It would be nice to be able to get a tent prize every month.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    Me too.

At least it can be stored.

Here I was thinking that S8 had realized their error in only giving 3 cabbages a day and had fixed it in a creative way. The creative way turned out to be a 450 gem rip off that benefits only them.

I think this is going to hit them in the face because I know I wont be buying any more gems in any S8 games from now on.

This is the most blatant gem trap yet and a poster child for why we need confirmation for all gem purchases in this game.

S8 listen up. I want my gems back. I wouldn't have had a problem with this if it had been offered as a sale and not come disguised as a legitimate update.

S8 pulled a trick on us for Halloween.

I am unimpressed and will be storing this mark of shame.
    Write to support, I just did and asked them to cancel my purchase and take back their Rotten Hut!
    The automated answer came back directly as usual, but since it is not the "usual" gem trap but more of a sneaky one, I don't think they will deny me my request.
    It's been a while since I last bought gems, I was making them, IF they do not answer my request, It will definitely take LONGER while to buy gems, IF EVER!
    Last edited by Liloze; 10-15-15 at 01:28 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Ok, I'm in ...now bring Mama some GOOD grand prizes!!!!!!!!!
    And no more cats or dogs!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Write to support, I just did and asked them to cancel my purchase and take back their Rotten Hut!
    The automated answer came back directly as usual, but since it is not the "usual" gem trap but more of a sneaky one, I don't think they will deny me my request.
    It's been a while since I last bought gems, I was making them, IF they do not answer my request, It will definitely take LONGER while to buy gems, IF EVER!
    You have made a good point.

Maybe we should all write support.
    Last edited by 55lee55; 10-15-15 at 01:33 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    So, if I get this building, realistically, I won't ever get the 3 free cabbages each day. Or, is S8 plan to continue giving folks the 3 free daily cabbages on top of whatever is collected? I doubt it. This building is way overpriced.
    Fashion Story - Angelesque
    Bakery Story - Le Reve

Rhino Keeper
    i like the animal prizes in tent but, passed most dogs up for i prefer spending gems on the kittie cats.
    this rotten cabbage hut i will definitely buy for future dogs, AFTER one thing is made clear....will there be, or is there, a limit on how many rotten cabbages you can hold at one time? like i don't want to have to choose between using the say 25 rotten cabbages i collected or lose future harvested ones from hut until i use some of the 25.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast