Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/15/15 iOS Update - Cabbage Hut - GEM PURCHASE

Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    Once you're over 3 total cabbages I assume you will no longer be getting the 3 free cabbages you get in a day?
    Very good question. I suppose I will find out, since I had trigger fingers, and didn't read carefully. :-/
    Ah well, click in haste, regret in leisure. At least the building is cute, even if it does 'stink'. (May as well laugh about it. )
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Yes, I did, lolol
    Well, other than you of course, Nat...lol

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Very good question. I suppose I will find out, since I had trigger fingers, and didn't read carefully. :-/
    Ah well, click in haste, regret in leisure. At least the building is cute, even if it does 'stink'. (May as well laugh about it. )
    You're such a good natured person, bingo.

And I asked my nbrs today what was in store for us today ... Lol
    Last edited by meme1098; 10-15-15 at 01:00 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Seems like, if you buy the cabbage house, and you want something from the Baron's Tent every month, you'll have recouped your money after about 3 months, so after that 3 month period you're golden.

I don't really like a lot of the items in the tent? Still thinking on this one....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Um... Is it really??? Sorry, I LOL'd when this dialogue screen popped up!
    Attachment 25034

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, lol... Hmm, quite the gamble.

Is there also a 5-day timer on that goal to throw 10 cabbages?

I'm wondering what bugs haven't been discovered yet ...like, how does the thing REALLY keep track of our daily rotten cabbages? - does it add on purchased cabbages along with the one dropping from the cottage?

450 gems is steep...I need to do some more math before I'm buying, lol...
    Yes, 5 day timer on that goal too
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Fashion Designer
    Its worth it for all the people complaining, 1 cabbage is worth 10 gems, are you saying you are not planning to play this game for at least other 45 days? get real.

Fashion Designer
    Or burn off gems you have no better use for... Not worth it since I rarely play the Baron's Tent anyway.

Executive Chef
    I wrote Support asking them to take back their Cabbage Hut and give me back my 450 gems!
    I do hope they will comply, ( as it is not the usual gem trap ...but ) this is the most underhanded "Gem Trap" ever !
    And to think it's been months since I've last visited tge darn tent
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Rhino Keeper
    I will buy it, the current tent prize isn't one I want so I will get it later when the prize changes/
    I have only got 2 prizes from the tent, 1 cat and 1 dog. I had to buy the 10 pack of cabbages twice on both occasions, so I spent 360 gems for 2 prizes.
    I couldn't justify 180 gems per prize, but an outlay of 450 gems to get a tent prize each month is a no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Its worth it for all the people complaining, 1 cabbage is worth 10 gems, are you saying you are not planning to play this game for at least other 45 days? get real.
    I will probably be playing this game until someone pries my phone from my hands in a morgue, so worth it to me. Unless the cell phone radiation brings me back as a zombie. In which case, it's even more worth it!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Same here! you 'd think it is a gem trap, I thought I need to build it, and did not look
    I don't even go to that tent I was hiding at the edge of my kingdom, S8 take your tent back and give me back my gems
    Me too.

At least it can be stored.

Here I was thinking that S8 had realized their error in only giving 3 cabbages a day and had fixed it in a creative way. The creative way turned out to be a 450 gem rip off that benefits only them.

I think this is going to hit them in the face because I know I wont be buying any more gems in any S8 games from now on.

This is the most blatant gem trap yet and a poster child for why we need confirmation for all gem purchases in this game.

S8 listen up. I want my gems back. I wouldn't have had a problem with this if it had been offered as a sale and not come disguised as a legitimate update.

S8 pulled a trick on us for Halloween.

I am unimpressed and will be storing this mark of shame.

Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    You are making a false assumption here. Not all of us want the tent trash. It may be worth it for those who do, but for me, I was just snookered out of 450 gems.

I have stored this just as I would store the tent if I could. It will never be worth it for me.

I am complaining and it is not worth even one of my gems for this. I am real.
    Last edited by 55lee55; 10-15-15 at 01:27 PM.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast