Thread: Transfer Restaurant Story from iOS and Android?

New Resident

Transfer Restaurant Story from iOS and Android?

A few years back I had an iPhone with Restaurant Story on it that I spent a lot of time and gems on. I recently got an Android phone and reinstalled the game on there and created a new ID and started from scratch. My question is, since I still know my ID and password from the iPhone app, can I transfer or combine the accounts to my Android? Will I lose all my progress from either accounts?

Use the login feature. Here's the link for information:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

You can play both games just login back & forth. I do it every day

New Resident
    Thank you. Now that I've been able to go back and forth, it seems that every time I go back to my original old account, all the goals pop up that have already been completed. Every time. It interferes with leaving tips or navigation in general. Is this a glitch?

Executive Chef
    a well-reported glitch. happens sometimes on android even when you haven't switched accounts, but always seems to happen when you do. exit the game, force stop, then return and it should be okay. i just force stop on all the games i play after i've switched accounts, since i know otherwise i'd get the annoying popups in all of them.

From Android to iPad?

But what if it was the other way, from Android to iPad?
    Last edited by elyzabethmtz; 11-13-19 at 05:19 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by elyzabethmtz View Post
    But what if it was the other way, from Android to iPad?
    Transferring your account from a droid device to an iPhone shouldn't be any different than transferring between any other devices. Here's the link to the Game Guide post on how to transfer your account: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413266 There's also the link posted by meme a few posts above which may also be of use but the transfers are pretty straight forward these days.